Part 15

I took a taxi to go to my penthouse, knowing it was the only place my husband didn't know about. I was sure he already knew about the apartment I had downtown, since that was where my father's lawyer found me. I had no doubts that my husband investigated me after our wedding, even though he denied doing that.

Once I reached my building I went straight to the top floor, using my private elevator to avoid my employees. When I entered my place, I was met with a really pleasant sight. My favorite duke was there.

"Good evening, Your Majesty," he smiled warmly, but then he frowned when he saw that I was in a foul mood.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, tossing my bag away before I walked right into his arms. He instantly wrapped them around me and kissed my head just like he'd always done.

"I thought I'd stay with you for a while, since there aren't any urgent matters to deal with."

"You really have impeccable intuition. I really need you right now," I told him quietly then leaned up to kiss him. I was beyond mad at my family and I needed something, or rather someone, to distract me from thinking about them.

My Duke didn't say anything and simply carried me to the bedroom. He threw me on the bed and hovered over me with a gleeful smile on his face. "I missed this," he whispered then roughly kissed me, his tongue plunging deep into my mouth as if he tried to taste every corner of it.

As he devoured my mouth, his hands worked on removing my clothes. When he realized that he'd have to stop kissing me in order to take them off, he simply tore them off my body. I always liked how rough he was during sex, so I didn't scold him for ruining my shirt. I had tons of clothes, and I was more than willing to let him rip all of them.

Once my shirt and bra were no longer in his way, he moved his lips to my tits, suckling on them like a baby. When his mouth was on my right boob, his hand massaged my left one. He kept going between them, leaving bite marks all over the sensitive skin. It was his way of marking me as his.

I returned the favor. With one swift move, I flipped us over and sat on top of him, right above his dick so he could feel the heat that was spreading quickly through my cunt. Then I helped him take off his shirt, leaned down and started peppering kisses all over his chest. I adored his body. It was so beautiful, so perfectly chiseled as if it was made by God himself.

"Don't tease me, my queen," he groaned in pleasure, staring at me with pure hunger. I knew exactly how far I could take my teasing, so I knew he was close to taking the matter into his own hands. But I was too thirsty to let him do that.

With expert fingers, I unbuckled his pants then pulled them off along with his boxers. Within seconds, he was completely naked before me. I could finally get what I'd been craving for. Keeping constant eye-contact with him, I knelt between his legs, leaned down and swallowed his dick whole. "Fucking hell!" he exclaimed loudly when he felt my throat constrict around his girth.

Since my Duke and I had been fucking for years, our bodies were extremely familiar with one another. We both knew exactly what we liked, so I knew what I had to do to get him off. I slowly pulled away so I only the tip of his dick was still in my mouth, then used the tip of my tongue to tickle the underside of the swollen mushroom head. It didn't take long for my mouth to be filled with cum, which I hungrily swallowed.

"My turn," my Duke grinned naughtily and pulled me to him before he flipped us over. He unceremoniously lifted my legs so I was almost folded in half then roughly pulled off my remaining clothes. I was quickly as naked as he was. Then he dived in between my legs and devoured my pussy the same way he did to my mouth just moments earlier. His tongue delved into my cunt while his fingers worked on my clit. As I got closer and closer to my orgasm, I wrapped my legs around his head and grabbed his hair to anchor myself to reality. His skill was unparalleled. Within moments, my body tensed up and I came undone with a scream.