𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫; 𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬

𝘌𝘮𝘮𝘢 𝘏𝘰𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘥

𝘌𝘮𝘮𝘢 𝘏𝘰𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘥

After a long, and excruciatingly awkward car ride, we arrived home. The car ride felt like it took forever. Danny made isaac sit in the front so we would be besides each other, thank you Danny.

We all make it to the door, and Katherine was waiting there for us. "Hey, how was— oh my god what happened to your face?" She reaches out for Isaac but he moves back, and heads to the bathroom.

I scoff, walking to the Isaac. I walk into the bathroom, seeing Isaac using a paper towel to clean his wounds.

He has one big gash on his cheekbone, close to his eye, then he has some bruising around his other eye. And he has a busted lip.

"What do you want?" He says, his voice raspy and below a whisper.

"I—"

"What? What do you have to say now?" He says, getting louder, and throwing down his towel, walking closer to me.

"What is your problem?!" I scrunch my eyebrows, looking up at him.

"You! You got mad at me for protecting you!" He spits at me.

"I don't need protecting!"

"Tell me. Tell me what would've happened if I hadn't gotten that guy off of you." He says, in an oddly calm voice. Our noses also, once again, almost touching.

"He—stop. You don't get to act like that!" I say, pushing him as my voice gets louder.

"Act like what?! What am I doing?!" He looks at me with hard eyes.

"como si casi no nos besáramos anoche!!" I push him again, getting my face closer to his.

(Like we didn't almost kiss last night.) translation:

"Yeah, well you flirting with that guy today, sure as hell made it seem like you regretted!"

"Your fucking jealous." I say in a lower tone, laughing to myself.

"Why would I ever be jealous of you." He bends down to my height, keeping his voice low.

"Like I said. Your just a fucking playboy." I scoff at him, leaving the bathroom.

Everybody was still in the kitchen, all the kids were sat down, and Katherine was around the table, but all of their eyes were on me as I left the bathroom.

I walk to the door, that everyone is next to. "Emma..." someone says, but I leave the house before anyone can say anything more.

I walk out to the opening of flowers that is right next to the house. If your on the porch you could see me.

I take a deep breath, looking up into the sky. "I'm sorry mom." I whisper. I have nothing but self pity for myself.

And I fucking hate it. My family died. And I feel pity for myself, I comfort myself, I help myself.

I'm drowning in self pity.

No one. Not a single person has checked on me. They always check on jackie. And I'm the one stuck comforting her when she need it, but she's never here for me when I need her.

No one is.

I have no one.

Not even my own sister.

The whole time me and Jackie were at our house after our family passed. She would cry all the time, it was her way of grieving. But I was always the one to hold her when she was upset. And when I was upset—well I didn't show it.

𝘐𝘴𝘢𝘢𝘤 𝘎𝘢𝘳𝘷𝘪𝘢 𝘞𝘢𝘭𝘵𝘦𝘳

Shit. Shit. Shit. Emma's mad at me. It's hurts my heart to see her in pain. it makes me feel shallow when she yells at me.

I know she isn't the one to forgive easily. She doesn't seem like the type to let things go.

I don't know what I did wrong. I thought it was the right thing to protect her.

Maybe she's just emotional. I always thought it had to do with her family. Y'know? maybe she hasn't gotten over that yet. I probably would never get over my family's death.

But I'm still angry at her. She thinks I'm just a playboy. She thinks that I'm not worth her time. And I what to prove her wrong. But might as well be petty for a little bit.

I open the bathroom door, slamming it shut. Seeing everyone still in the kitchen gives me chills.

"You need to explain what happened right now." Katherine says, her face is red, and I can tell she is getting angrier by the minuete.

"Nothing happened." I mutter, walking closer to her.

"Well then what happened to your face?—y'know what? You and Emma are staying here for the homecoming game and doing chores while everybody else has fun." She crosses her arms.

"What!? Emma didn't do anything!" I look at everyone around the table, and they all have an unsure look on their face.

"Then what was all that yelling about?"

"I— it was friendly criticism." I scrunch my brows, then some of the boys snort.

"Sure about that? Me and Jackie understood you two pretty well." Lee says, a smirk on his face.

"Yeah...what the hell?" Jackie says in a low voice.

"What happened? What did they say?" Cole nudges Jackie, then Nathan goes to ask Lee.

"Say one word and I swear—" I start, looking at them both coldly.

"Do I need to figure out what you two said. From what I did understand, it sounded awful. What didn't I understand is what scares me." Aunt Katherine, asks, more demanding than actually asking the question itself.

"No ma'am." I mutter.

"Just—just go to your room." She grabs her forehead. I've leaned es that she does that when she is either: 1, about to explode: 2, Is really stressed out and is trying to think.

OKKKK THIS ONE IS SHORTER THAN THE KTHERS BUT I THINK ITS BETTER TO LEAVE IT OFF HERE AND OUT THE HOMECOMING THING NEXT.