Alone?

Quinn's Pov

It's 6:37am and I still can't sleep

I've been drinking for the past hour,
don't think that's helping things though.

   Recently in the past week, I've just found out that I've had 12 failed suicide attempts, I've found out I'm immune to poison and im some how on police supervision. School starts by 8:45am and my current state of mind isn't looking forward to it.

        Hi I'm Quinn...... The bastard child, what I mean is I'm an orphan. It's said that as a baby, I was found next to my dad who hung himself and my mom who was said to blow her brains shortly after when she witnessed the sight.
My life is the definition of useless and anytime I try to end it, something stops it. Haha. Like im immortal

                        |•••••••|
A girl is seen walking down the street towards a big/large building. She is wearing an oversized brown hoodie with black shorts and boots, her hair is hidden in the hood. Though she had eyebags and her face was devoid of makeup and skincare, even with that. It couldn't hide her natural beauty and the dominating aura she emitted.
    As she walked the halls of Shinjoku High, half sober and dizzy with exhaustion. She had just walked into her class when a bucket of water came down, drenching her.
  She heard muffled snickering and she looked up to see Ishimiya Sora high-fiving her gang mates.

Quinn hands didn't leave her hoodie's pockets, emotionless and expressionless, she walked away catching students in the hallways suprised look.

        On her way, she kept her head down and walked around, without bumping into people by looking out for their shoes. But she didn't notice a pure set of white Nikes as she bumped into someone.
   She cussed silently under her breath as she apologized and quickly left.
    A guy who towered over her coincidentally also wearing a grey hoodie, looked over at the girl, irritated but was surprising had no reaction as he put back his headphones and headed in the direction Quinn had just happened to leave.

                   |•••••••••|
Quinn quietly entered the class as the female teacher (Mrs Hoshino) introduced the same guy who towered over Most of the guys, his hands were still in his hoodie with his headphones now around his neck.

He was obviously not entertaining this attention, his aura was cold and merciless. It was that of an icy abyss that scared people away but had them addicted to his weirdly oddly breath taking looks

Mrs Hoshino: ........ This is Inumaki Enzo. Make sure to address him as Young master

~Quick info~
Name: Inumaki Enzo
Age: 18
Birthday: July 2nd
Gender: Male
Height: Very tall (for a guy)
Status: self built ceo from Korea
Stature: Talk, lean, slender and muscular in all the right places
Hair colour: Black
Eye colour: Emerald Green
Likes: ??
Dislikes: physical contact, disorganization, ??
Born: South Korea
Lives: Japan/Tokyo
Personality: unknown for now

       Quin at the back of the class was now drowsy and did not pay much attention to the newbie.
She fawn over him later.

Quinn: (pov) the window seat is the absolute best :3
  She didn't notice Enzo heading to the only seat behind her. However she noticed her knees go weak and her feet grow cold, though it was still summer (March)

            |After classes|
    |During break|
Quinn had basically thrown up all the food she ate, aftermath of drinking, not like she was likely to stop though.
  She headed to the roof with her laptop in her hand to file more applications. She urgently needed a job.
               |On the roof|
Quinn was setting in on one of the benches when she noticed a figure standing not so far away; Inumaki Enzo-San
She was mesmerized for a second;
It was as if the scenery was made for him, his hair blew lightly against the breeze, he had his eyes closed and his headphones on. He stood there with his hands in his hood... His hair looked super soft and to Quinn this moment was now imprinted deep into her brain.

She suddenly found her self approaching him;

Quinn: (crossing her hands against her chest) Hey! Smoking isn't allowed here

     It was like he intentionally ignored her existence, annoying her even more

Almost in a fit
She came closer

Quinn: Oi! (Pulls the cigar out of his mouth, startling him and forcing him to bend to her height)

        Quinn's eyes widened when she realized it was a sweet; a lollipop.
   She also noticed the sudden drop in temperature as the place immediately became ice cold.
    His handsomely cute face was now stained with disgust and was obviously irritated.
  He shoved the sweet into her mouth, avoiding any contact with her and left leaving Quinn confused a little.

Minutes later, Quinn stood there mentally scolding herself.
   She finally sat down and opened her laptop (putting away thoughts of the previous incident) still with the sweet/lollipop in her mouth. However, she unconsciously told herself that it was a very sweet chocolate flavour
                    |•••••••|
     Enzo's Pov

Even as Shoko Azeil (My work assistant, company executive and my self proclaimed best friend) walks me to the SUV after school. That little bitch is still on my mind.
   Azeil snaps me out of my thoughts
Azeil: Hey! Did you hear what I just said dude.

Enzo: If the financial manager doesn't know how to collectively share capital to essentially assure the profit and loss of our upcoming product, his position should be reviewed once again.

Azeil: eh?

     Enzo usually didn't talk, when he did, it was usually orders) business
   Hearing more than a few phrases or more than 10 words in a sentence was literally impossible.

Azeil: ah... By the way, job adverts/vacancies has been sent out

Enzo: did you specify

Azeil: c'mon man. Loosen up, everyone knows the Junchen empire and your phobia

Enzo: mm

Azeil: who would you like to see the process through

Enzo: will see it personally

Azeil: eh?..... O-kay then
                  |••••••••|
Today instead of being passed out with drinks, there were mugs of coffee as she was placing several applications for various jobs
     Such was life for someone withoyt friends like her.
It was a lonely cycle of eat, sleep, read, attempt suicide, get drunk, sober up to repeat the same cycle while trying to maintain a job.

     •••Truly pathetic