Chapter 0: Presentation

Gemstar is a truly unique and spectacular planet. Its surface is adorned with a myriad of precious jewels, which transform every inch into a glittering spectacle. Giant diamonds, dazzling rubies, sparkling sapphires, resplendent emeralds and majestic amethysts cover the landscape. Starlight falls on these jewels, creating a breathtaking play of colors and shine.

Gemstar's value is incalculable, not only in terms of material wealth, but also in its unique beauty and the spiritual connection that many attribute to this planet. These gems serve as a source of energy, ornamentation, tools, and, of course, one of the most valuable commodities that can be mined. The planet is a true cosmic treasure, both for its inhabitants and for those who wish to explore it.

Space pirates, attracted by Gemstar's untold wealth, frequently invade the planet in search of its precious jewels. They take advantage of the planet's extraordinary beauty and value, plundering its mines and facing the challenges that the Gemarians, the planet's native inhabitants, present. These pirates often generate conflicts and fights, seeking to control the production and export of gems.

And among them all, one group that stands out is the Nagamani Pirates, led by Captain Levi Atlan. The Nagamani Pirates are a fearsome and iconic crew. They wear Renaissance-style clothing with leather jackets, baggy pants, and knee-high boots, but these costumes are made from advanced materials and are equipped with modern technology. Furthermore, they wear belts full of tools and weapons such as classic laser pistols.

They are a diverse crew of misfits, each with their own unique abilities and distinct personalities. Among them are snipers, skilled swordsmen, experienced navigators and technology experts. Loyalty to the crew is a prominent trait with them considering their companions as family, and this loyalty is valued above all else. They are notorious for their bold attacking strategies. Which consists of dividing into smaller groups to attack various parts of a planet or ship at the same time, creating confusion and overwhelming enemy defenses. And right now they are above the skies of Gemstar in their flagship The Leviathan.

The Leviathan is ahuge, space-black ship that has a slender, curved fuselage, similar to that ofa classic caravel. Polished wood and ornate bronze and gold details evoke thefeel of ancient wooden vessels that explored the oceans. The vessel maintainsthe nautical aesthetic, with traditional masts and sails. However despite theirancient appearance these sails are made of intelligent material that cancapture the energy of stars and convert it into propulsion, allowing the shipto sail through space. This is just one of several impressive technologiesincluding state-of-the-art plasma cannons and energy shields, plus high-technavigation and communications systems on the command deck. The Leviathan is aunique blend of past and future, combining the classic charm of caravels withthe advanced technology of spaceships. However, the most frightening andimposing thing on this ship is the bow that takes the shape of a giant monsterwith wild eyes, with a ferocious presence with a single horn on top of itsface, a large and mysterious black jewel adorned the top of the horn, shining.like a lighthouse lost in the depths of the cosmos, And it is on this imposingship that the Nagamani Pirates are having an important conversation before thenext attack: What will they do with the money?