Chapter 2: Arrival at the Amethyst Field

The Gluttonous Whale broke through the skies of the Amethyst Field with an imposing and striking presence. His descent was not a gentle spectacle, but a demonstration of power through his energy and weight. Descending with crushing pressure, the ground vibrated under the weight of the colossal ship.

The thunderous sound of the thrusters reverberated across the hills of Campo, announcing the ship's imposing arrival. With an intense tremor, the Gluttonous Whale descended, its massive forms dominating the horizon. The side doors opened with a metallic screech, releasing smoke and steam.

Its rough landing created a cloud of dust that spread, briefly obscuring the surrounding landscape. The grandeur of the cargo ship was undeniable, displaying its strength and robustness before the Field of Amethysts, while its huge side doors unlocked, leaving the bustling interior full of movement and activity.

And when the ship's door finally opened, it revealed a spectacular view of the Amethyst Field to the Nagamani Pirates. A majestic and dazzling landscape, where sunlight, filtered through the atmosphere, fell on the precious gems, generating a spectacle of reflections and sparkles. The shades of purple, violet and pink radiated a soft luminosity, filling the room with an ethereal glow. This was intensified by the vast size of the field stretching into the distant horizon, creating a landscape of pure serenity and magic. For each gemstone, there was a range of tones and nuances, creating a contrast between the deep colors and the more translucent areas. The amethysts gave off a sense of tranquility and mystery, an ambiance that inspired awe at the unique beauty of these gigantic crystals.

The pirates observed the landscape in ecstasy, some novices like Marcos were surprised by the stunning beauty and luminosity of the precious stones that made up the field, even more experienced pirates like Ones who had already seen places like that several times were impressed. It was a setting that contrasted greatly with the brutality and chaos of outer space they were accustomed to facing, a true aesthetic break from their action-packed world.

But unfortunately this moment of peace and admiration did not last long as the pirates, initially impressed by the beauty of the Field of Amethysts, quickly succumb to greed and unbridled desire for the treasures they glimpse. In a disorderly frenzy, they try to hurriedly leave the ship, even looking like animals attracted to a pile of succulent meat. Marcos Fox and Ones Hotu, together and in the midst of the agitated crowd, try to avoid being crushed by the others.

Marcos Fox: (trying to stay upright) "Hey, be careful there! There's no need to push, what's all this for?!"

Ones Hotu: (screaming) "Don't even try. These guys can't see a treasure and they'll go crazy!!!"

Others, like the AZ Twins, face the turbulent tide of pirates eager to reach the riches of the Amethyst Field.

Abaz: "Come on, Zaba, it looks like a real gemstone paradise! "

Zaba: "Sure thing, brother, let's try to move along the edge to avoid the crowd, so we can fill our pockets. "

Abaz: "Good plan, bro! "

The other pirates continue to press, ignoring any pleas for order. The greed for crystals is evident in their feverish looks. In this tumultuous scenario, Captain Levi Atlan's authoritative voice echoes throughout the ship along with gunshots, interrupting the savagery momentarily and replacing it with the purest silence, which was soon broken by the captain's words.