Ghost-War: Part 1

** So, I never liked the way Fairy Tail and everyone had glossed over Lucy's sacrifice... Lucy is my favorite character and I don't believe she is weak at all. 

I've seen everybody's struggles talked about or at least shown once to cry it out with their friends, but Lucy was left alone for a year to grieve with no comfort at all--I wanted at least the Guild to see what she would do for them, this is the reason I created this story! **

BTW, I do not own Fairy Tail... Hiro Mashima does~

~~~~

"Welcome to the fourth day of the Grand Magic Games!" The announcement was shouted far and wide, causing the audience to cheer and scream their lungs out. A few waved their favorite guild's flag—Their excitement only increased when Mato, the pumpkin mascot, ran onto the field with a skip in their step to referee the last event of the day. "Each guild, please choose your participant to come down!"

Each guild didn't hesitate to send out their representatives, despite not knowing what the special event entailed.

Blue Pegasus sent Hibiki Lates, the archive mage sending sir kisses to his eager fans. Hibiki even stops to send a not-so-subtle wink to Jenny.

Next, Yukino Agria was going in Sabertooth's name. The Celestial mage shyly walked onto the field, embarrassed at Sting's encouraging shouts.

Quatro Cerberus claimed Bacchus Groh as their chosen, multiple screams teasing how their name is "Puppy", despite the guild master having changed it back.

Lyon Vastia nearly got the most cheers, being picked from Lamia Scale if it wasn't for Kagura being announced next for her guild—Mermaid Heel.

"I think it's only fair that Lucy represents, for bringing us back home—Are you ready, child?" Master Makarov smiled with a fatherly gaze as Team Natsu grinned in agreement. Lucy blinked once before getting teary-eyed at the trust her guild held for her... Especially if Bacchus and Kagura were participating.

"Aye Master!"

It's been a month since Fairy Tail returned after a year of disbandment—to say the least... The world cried in joy, the King and Princess Hisui deciding to host another Grand Magic Games in their honor. Even though Natsu was still on thin-ice for melting the stadium AND burning their castle with Fairy Tail's signature.

"You got this Lucy!!" Natsu cheered from where he stood with Erza, Gray, and Wendy. Team Natsu watched Lucy greet the rest of the guild participants, Yukino waving in happiness to see her—However, the crowd was almost hesitant... They remembered this blondie from last year when she "lost" control of her magic and collapsed in defeat.

"Alright, pumpkin—Today's event is called Ghost-War... Now let me explain pumpkins what this entails!" Mato giggled at the confusion on everyone's faces.

Although Yukino and Lucy silently cried to themselves, something with "war" in it couldn't be anything good.

A giant magic-circle appeared in the sky before dropping a lacrima onto the ground with a harsh thump. There was a chair connected to it and a simple VR headset. Shackles that seemed to be built and connected to the seat had the contestants paling.

Just what kind of event was this?

"Don't worry, pumpkins! The shackles are merely there for protection, to prevent harm to yourself or others on the battlefield—Now, Ghost War means an inner-war... It will show the audience your hardest battle, physically AND emotionally. Not to mention the amount of power that was used, using the MPF, or Magic Power Finder if you will."

Ghost-Warजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें