Ghost-War: Part 2

** I couldn't decided which video to use... I love them both!! **

Credit: @ Luffy Dragneel for the first video, "Lucy vs Tartaros - A Demon's Fate"

Credit: @ JaenDku for the second video, "Lucy vs Jackal - My Demons"

~~~~

"Princess."

"She passed out..." Loke worriedly believed, but that was not the case as Lucy moved ever slightly.

"Glad you made it," Lucy smiled, as if there was no doubt in her mind Aquarius wouldn't show.

"I'm gonna say this one more time, you're a damn idiot," Aquarius snarled, but Lucy still smiled brightly with tears in her eyes. Aquarius safely shoved Lucy behind her and summoning a storm of water from her jug, creating a tsunami to be unleashed.

"Who in the hell is that?" Jackal gaped, confused at the fish-lady that popped up.

"She's my friend..." Lucy mumbled.

"Just stay out of my way—Hahhh!!"

The wave hit their target, Jackal sputtering as he choked on water and got sent into the current... Even Lamy's slippery curse couldn't work on Aquarius's water as she screamed and fell in. It seemed the water avoided Loke and Virgo, both still surfing on their rafts.

"This is too much for you!" Loke shouted, attempting to gain Lucy's attention.

"You need to close one of our gates while you still have the strength!" Virgo reasoned—eyes widening to see Lucy glance at her just slightly, a soft smile upon her face... She wasn't going to do it.

However, Torafuzar was seen barely underwater in the whirlpool that had Aquarius stare in shock.

"That thing... It's swimming against my current."

"Water is a specialty of mine," Torafuzar said, Aquarius not having time to react as he burst through the water in front of her and used his blade to slice at her arm that had her screaming in pain. It didn't cut it off, but it did have Aquarius dropping the jug and falling to the ground in her own puddle.

"Leave Aquarius alone!" Lucy shouted, willingly the shark-demon's attention to go on her instead but with Aquarius out of commission, the water wasn't a friend as it shoved Lucy around.

"Dammit..." Loke hissed.

"I'm on my way," Virgo stated, the two missing a presence behind them.

"Not for long ya aren't," Jackal snickered, grabbing the two by their necks that caught them in surprise before screaming in agony as he exploded them both.

"Loke! Virgo!"

"H-He got me... Goodbye Princess," Virgo spat out painfully, afraid to look away from Lucy—despite disappearing back into the celestial world—She was afraid for the first time of punishment... She didn't want to go with the chance she'd never see Lucy again.

"I'm sorry," Loke said, struggling to stay, "W-We failed."

The three demons were now surrounding Lucy's fallen-self... Her eyes were dull and her body numb from overusing magic—Torafuzar at least attempted to give the human mercy, if it wasn't for Jackal intervening with a hard-glare that caused the shark-demon to scoff and leave. Lamy was the only one left, holding Lucy in delight for "Jackal-kun" ... An annoying pest, Jackal thought as he reached out.