7

"stop it." I said. "You're disturbing me."

"Am I a distraction?"

It's afternoon. I'm on my bikini's laying down the mat on the sand reading a book feeling the breeze and making the sound of the waves my music. Having peaceful and not so stressful day, not thinking about the bullshit.

"Yes."

"I wanna ask you something."

"What?" I answered still my eyes on the book. Actually it's hers. I found this in her room.

"Are you happy with him?"

"Are we gonna talk about our relationship here, Lisa? Because I'm gonna say I won't like it."

"Why are you avoiding my question about him? We've been here the whole morning and it's almost dusk. We haven't had a swim."

"Because I don't like it."

"Is he treating you right?" I turned my head to her and closed the book. "Are you happy?"

"Okay, what do you really wanna know?"

She won't quit asking questions if I won't tell her a story then I will do it.

"About you and him."

"I was happy." I placed my hands on my stomach getting ready for the story I'm going to share.

"Was happy?"

"Listen."

"Okay."

I don't know if I am allowed to tell this to someone who does even know what marriage is.

"I don't know what happened to you that you offered him something like that." I chuckled. "And I don't know I could be in this situation because he agreed."

I side-eyed her and she's clearly paying attention to what I'm trying to say.

"I married him, he was the love of my life, the first to everything. The guy I trusted with all my heart. He gave me everything, and if I mean everything, every thing in the world. There was no reason of not loving him because he was the great son of his father and mother, the one they trust with all their hearts. I have no boyfriends other than him, no first kiss but him, no first dates than him. Until the day he proposed I agreed immediately. Everything was fine and perfect, the first months of our marriage life was none other than romance. We travelled here and there, we made love night and day, he gave me the assurance of everything, until his father trusted him with their business. He got busy and busy, travel there and here, come home late, sometimes I wonder if he was even doing work because he'll come home late, there I knew he was cheating."

Pure silence.

******

Lisa immediately turned her head to the latter when she heard that word came out of her mouth. The perfect son Taehyung cheated on his wife, Jennie who is here with me in my Island.

"I gave him everything and that broke me to the core that I cannot even live and at the same time, Leave." Jennie added.

Lisa can hear pain everytime the latter speaks. I didn't know this is happening with Jennie, she loves him so much. Lisa thinks.

"I was praying, hoping it won't happen again, but it did and guess what?" Jennie turned her head to look at Lisa who's listening attentively. "He did it not once nor twice."

"Why didn't you left him?" Lisa asked.

"I loved him so dearly that I am holding on to my vows on him when we got tied in the church."