The Perks Of Being A Lily Flower (Part 3)

So Lily's point of view has been the most suggested so here it is.

James strode across the room, his muscular chest defined in the moonlight. His lust filled eyes slid down my body as he trapped me between his arms. His lips crashed against mine, moving in perfect sinc. After a while, his kisses became rougher and he bit my bottom lip causing me to gasp in shock, giving him perfect access to my mouth.
The kiss deepened as he pressed me against the wall,  suddenly he swung round and threw me onto the bed behind, climbing over me and straddling my hips.
My constant moans of James was finally met with a response though not the one I wanted.

"Err Lily??"
My eyes fluttered open to find a pair of hazel eyes bordered with black rectangles inches from my face.
I jumped back in shock at the proximity. Trying to fix my hair. I watched as James leaned back onto his elbows.

"So Lily, was I good??" James' eyebrows rose and fell suggestively.

I began to blush and curl into a ball when suddenly, hands held the sides of my face.
"You know you shouldn't do that if you want me to stay sane."

My brows furrowed in confusion. "Do what exactly?"
"Moan my name like that, not unless you want me to do this."

Before I could ask any questions, warms lips were gliding over mine coaxing me into responding not that it was needed.

He pulled back and looked straight into my eyes. "I love you Lily" I burst out laughing.
He let go of me stepping back offended.
"I can't. Your voice, it's gone really high. You sound like a girl."

He coughed attempting to lower his voice.
"Maybe I can prove how manly I really am."

I attempted to growl but just like James, my voice had gone up a whole octave.
we both burst out laughing as he pulled me closer.
"I love you Lily."
"I love you too, you pink haired idiot."
He rushed over to the mirror, eyes wide in terror as he saw his unruly pink hair.
He swung round and sniggered.
"At least my hairs not green ey Lils."

I rolled my eyes. Thinking about his previous offer.

"Come over here and prove how manly you really are."

He held me by the waist.
"I have a better idea, how about we go visit the room of requirements."

I nodded eagerly. Letting James pull me by the hand out the common room.

Ahh the perks of being a Lily flower...

Sorry if it's crap I haven't wrote for ages and I've maybe lost my touch I guess. I'm also sorry for it being really short.

Thanx for reading.
Ravena
Xx