Wolfy Wakings (part 6)

i'm really really sorry about the lack of writing recently i just haven't had the time or energy to write but guess i'm back

I jumped back in shock. And before you ask no I did not squeal like a girl, much...

I hit my head off something behind me. and my head began to spin.

"Awe shit that's gonna hurt."

Then I heard it an angelic sounding laugh floated from the other side of the 'room'

The sound was relief to my pounding head.

"Remus is that you?"

in a hushed whisper i began to speak. "It knows my name, the angel knows my name i must be dead, only explanation."

"Of course i know you name Remus, Do you even remember last night?"

Last night... oh god the truth of dare competition... did i kiss Cara???!!!

Suddenly a light filled the room, i looked up to find the door open and professor McGonagall standing a smug smile on her face.

"Mr Lupin, Ms Philips what are you doing out at this time in the morning? You do know breaking curfew results in a detention"

Shit, i think this is the end of my prefect career, i may as well say goodbye, im gonna get a detention, Sirius and James are gonna be so smug the bastards.

I went to open my mouth but before i could Cara sat laughing tears springing from her eyes, wait what the hell.

My gaze flicked between Cara who was struggling to breath between giggles to the now smirking McGonagall.

"Oh. My. God. Remus. You should of seen you face,that was priceless."

When she'd finally sobered up she turned towards McGonagall.

"Thanks a lot Hayley see you at breakfast."

Oh Hayley, her Metamorphmagus cousin how could i forget.

As soon as Hayley had walked away i turned to Cara.

"what was that for?"

Cara looked at me with the best puppy dog eyes, and pouted. she knows what that does to me.

"Well if I'm gonna start dating a prankster I had to show my worth, plus I woke up about an hour ago had breakfast and planned it all with Hayley, its pay back for my lack of shirts last week of school."

I cringe and rub the back of neck.

"Yeah sorry for that, Sirius wanted to help us get together."

Cara took a step closer wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Well in a way it worked" I could feel her breath dance across my lips as she spoke.

Then i closed the gap between us and relished in the feeling.

This is better than any wolfy waking.

I think my next chapter will be Marley's then finally Cara's

and then on to my next book in this series hopefully.

thanx for all your patience

Ray

x