─Greatings!─

Hello, if you are just now finding this book. Before I begin to write and publish one shots, I just wanted to lay out a few things.

1- Yes, requests are open. I'm open to doing smut, angst and/or fluff and all of the above. Though, there are a few things that I'm not willing to write. Things like pro ships, crossover shipping and I'll get into more detail soon on.

2- Smut, about that..I can do kinky shit. I can get as kinky as you want me to be. But..Im very opposed to writing age play, animal/furry play, pregnancy/impreg but that's all really I can think of.

(REMINDER; I DO HAVE A RIGHT TO DENY REQUESTS.)

3- I'm active in comments! I enjoy reading your comments or suggestions or conversations and reactions, (very silly), I reply them or at least try. But, yes, comment as much as your heart desires, I read every one.

4- Another thing about request is that, if you ask for one..and expect it to be out soon, it's not gonna happen. See, the thing is I'm shit at keeping a regular posting schedule it's very wacky, I'm not good at posting so, yeah. If I don't get to your request in the spans of two months try asking again!

(I know..kinda shitty, I apologize if that does ever happen to you.)

5- How to request? Just comment, simple and easy.

6- Constructive criticism is welcome, as an author, I'm trying my best to write something that is for everyone. If I do something that could be fixed or something that I didn't get factually right or I said something..out of wack, please comment!

7- I'm human! If I don't post for a month or two...which is nothing out of the blue, please don't have a panic attack! I'm still in school, family stuff is difficult right now and all that crap might get in the way of me posting, plus, I have another fanfic that I have to most on. And...my schedule is just really shitty in general..or I could just be lazy.

8- I may or may not be to...acknowledgeable on genshin/hsr characters, if I write something that is not correct about the character please don't be afraid to correct me.

Anywho, that's all for now, or that I can think of. Sorry if I repeated things, it's like 12 pm and Im tired as fuck. If you have any questions, Im happy to answer just comment! Thanks for reading of you took the time.

...also, happy holidays. (≧ω≦)/