─Stress Relief

C/W: Smut, unprotected sex, praise, fingering, overstimulation
Alhaitham x Kaveh

✦✦✦

Kaveh had a tendency to bard himself with work. Always coming home stressed and exhausted, having barely anything left for Alhaitham.

This afternoon in particular, Kaveh was working on an design for a client. But they kept nagging Kaveh for changes in the blue print.

Kaveh had finished the sketch but he was stressing over the client. What if they made last minutes changes?

Kaveh groaned as he searched through one of Alhaithams book, scrubbing a hand down his face.

Alhaitham sat on their couch, causally reading through a novel as Kaveh worked.

"I can't do this!" Kaveh exclaimed, rubbing his palms down his cheeks.

Alhaitham continued to read, unbothered by Kavehs antics. "Aren't you done with the design?" Alhaitham asked, glancing at Kaveh from where he sat.

"Yeah, but for the fifth time! What if the client makes another last minute request?"

"There's no worth in worrying about things that may or may not happen." Alhaitham breathed out. "Just decline his request." He muttered.

Kaveh rubbed his temple, inhaling sharply. "Shut. Up. You're not helping."

A beat of silence passed.

"Hm." Alhaitham hummed, setting down his novel to the side as he pushed himself up from the couch.

The scholar slowly stalked up to where Kaveh sat.

"I can keep you from thinking altogether."

"Wha—"

Alhaithams hand slid under Kavehs chin, pinching it between his pointer finger and thumb, forcing Kaveh to look up.

A light flush crept onto Kavehs cheeks, his lips parted.

Alhaitham let the silence linger, holding eye contact with Kaveh as he did so before he leaned in.

The scholar pressed his lips to Kavehs, slowly yet passionately, taking his time, savoring every second.

Which, that quickly turned into hastily getting each other into the bedroom. Lips eating away at necks and collar bones, pecking at one another, clothes being slid off along the way.

The lighting of their bedroom dim, moonlight shone in through the curtains. The white bedsheets messed up from the previous night.

Alhaitham blindly worked off Kavehs pants once they'd gotten into their bedroom, his erection straining desperately against his pants.

Alhaitham swiftly took off the remainders of Kavehs clothes. His swelling groin hit his midriff.

Alhaitham slid off his shirt before stepping out of his pants and boxers. Beads of precum dripping from the tip.

"Turn over."

Kavehs cheeks burned. His throat tightened. Kaveh turned over, heaving himself up in his shaky palms and knees.