02 *ੈ✩‧₊˚

Chris, filming a video with his brothers, got a notification on his phone at 1AM. He thought to himself, "Who the fuck is on their phone at 1AM?" despite filming a video right then and there.

@christophersturniolo
🤫🤫 (@maibae123) started following you.

          "Who the hell?" He verbally said to himself. His brothers stopped filming and questioned Chris. He clicked on the notification as it sent him to an account he didn't know.

           "Oh shit."

             He clicks on the profile to reveal a drunken photo of Maisyn Champion, a friend of Alie Grace's, a girl he met through Youtube

He clicks on the profile to reveal a drunken photo of Maisyn Champion, a friend of Alie Grace's, a girl he met through Youtube. He followed Alie's finsta a couple days after they started being friends. He's known Maisyn for her top tier roles in cinema, but never thought she would know him. He showed the notification to the boys.
"It's obviously a finsta," Nick told Chris. "There is no way a girl that famous would post herself drunk underage on a main account." He adds. "Also, I follow her main. This is it." He showed Maisyn's main account, with definitely more PG posts.
"Damn, follow her back. I've always thought Maisyn was fine as fuck." Chris heard Matt say from the side of him. Chris looked over and gave him a bitchy look.
He texted her on her main account.

@christophersturniolo
hey maisyn, i think you accidentally followed me on your finsta :)

ੈ✩‧₊˚

Maisyn woke up to an early 6am alarm. She checked her phone to see a text she would've never thought she'd get.

@christophersturniolo
hey maisyn, i think you accidentally followed me on your finsta :)

No. Fucking. Way.
'He has to be lying,' she thought to herself.
She quickly switched accounts to realize she actually did follow him on her finsta, @maibae123.
"You have got to be kidding me- Jack!" She yelled from the other room.
Jack walked in and Maisyn explained everything.
"Dude, you might as well just accept his follow request now. He already knows about it." Jack told her, laughing in her face. "I'm screenshotting this and sending it to the group chat I hope you know."
"Oh, suck my dick Jack." she yelled at him as he walked out.

@christophersturniolo
hey maisyn, i think you accidentally followed me on your finsta :)

@maisynchampion
oh my god i'm so sorry i had no idea
yk what my brother said u should just follow it at this point 😭

@christophersturniolo
are you sure?

@maisynchampion
yeah of course, too late for me anyway 😭
i'm mai by the way!

@christophersturniolo
i know:) i think you forget you're famous

She laughed at his response. "Damn," she thought. "Should I be bold? No. Yes. No. Yes."
"Yes, I should."

@maisynchampion
231-555-7782 because i hate insta dms

@christophersturniolo
already giving me your number? woah i guess i'm good as fuck

@maisynchampion
oh shut up.

ੈ✩‧₊˚

ALY'S NOTES!
i wrote this with pookie yes!!! thank u for reading!!!!