04 ੈ✩‧₊˚

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

Maisyn walked down the red carpet, eager to see someone she knew. She always hated the way people treated her sometimes. Alie and Lauryn already walked the red carpet, as they were considered 'B-List' celebrities, and they always had 'A-List' go last. Maisyn hated the categories. Why did she have to always be in the spotlight all the time?
          Walking down the carpet, she posed for a couple pictures before noticing 3 boys, one who seemed extremely familiar. She ran up to them- ignoring the cameras flashing and voices yelling at her to look, but she stopped before she got too close.
           When she saw him for the first time, she wondered why she ever second guessed herself being bold. He was extremely attractive and was all she could look at. She tried to pretend she wasn't staring, but it was obvious she was as he noticed.
          "Maisyn," Chris said, looking her up and down. "It's finally nice to meet you in person."
She hugged him and smiled. He seemed nervous, his eyes gleaming from the camera lights.
          "Wow, you look-"
          "Hot as fuck." She heard another boy say to Chris' right. She turned to see Matt Sturniolo talking to her, a boy she'd seen previous times online.
      Laughing, Maisyn replied. "Thank you! It's nice to meet you too..?"
         Maisyn thought he was attractive as well. He looked like Nick, who looked like Chris. But Matt had a different vibe to him. He seemed quieter in the videos, although he seemed bold in person.
             "Oh shut up the fuck up Matt. You're such a weirdo." She heard another boy say. "I'm Nick,"
"I know. My brother's obsessed with you." Mai replied, giggling at Nick's response. "Jack Champion? Obsessed with me?" Nick looked shocked. "Yeah, he's practically head over heels for you dude." Nick laughed, and pretended to look around for Jack.
              Maisyn forgot she was on a red carpet when she heard Matt and Nick's name being called down the aisle. Nick turned back to her. "That's my cue, it was nice meeting you."  She returned the favor and smiled at him. Matt looked Maisyn up and down one more time before turning away from her.
              "Maisyn! Chris! Over here!" She heard from the crowd taking photos. She held onto Chris, smiling at the cameras. She tried to keep her eyes off the boy, but she couldn't.
              He leaned down to her- whispering in her ear, still looking at the cameras. "You know you can't just look at me forever."

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

        Walking around, Mai still hadn't seen Alie and Lauryn. She had been with Chris for the first two hours, not even noticing time had went by that long. Meanwhile, Alie and Lauryn were blowing up her phone, sending pictures of Mai and Chris together.

lil shawties (x4)😘🙌🏼🔥

alieboo 🩷
WHAT THE FUUUUUCK MAI WHERE ARE YOU

laurbear😇
OHMY GOD BRO WHAT DID U SEE CHRIS AND MAI WHAT THE FUCK WHERE ARE YOU MAISYN

alieboo 🩷
YES BRO IM HAVINGA. MELTDOWN WYA ??
THSI IS SO UNREAL

laurbear 😇
BRO THE WAY HE LEANED INTO UR EAR QUIT IT NOW

alieboo 🩷
WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU

laurbear 😇
...?????????!!!!!!

jackson arnold scott
can yall shut up for two seconds fuck

alieboo 🩷
NO DUDE DID U SEE CHRIS AND MAI

jackson arnold scott
WHAT NO IM CHECKING RN
oh my god.

me
what do yall want im busy?
oh shit that's already out?
LMAOAOOA

laurbear😇
YES BRO WHAT THE FUCK

ੈ✩‧₊˚

Maisyn turned off her phone, as she was still with Chris. They had been talking all night. "Damn, you get a lot of notifications." Chris said to her. "It's just Alie, Lauryn and my brother. I have no other friends."
Chris laughed as he opened the door to the premiere for her. "Hey, are you and your brothers going to the after party?" Mai asked the boy. "Depends, do you want me there?" Chris responded, following the girl into the venue. "Chris, why would I ask you if I didn't want you there?" She said while-list turning around to look up at him. "Okay, then I guess I'll go. Seems like you can't be away from me from me for more than 5 minutes, so I'll be doing you a favor."
Maisyn laughed at the boy, clearly infatuated with him. She turned back around and sat down in her seat.

ੈ✩‧₊˚

She thought about asking him a question for the past hour, but felt terrified. She thought, 'If I could give him my number, I can ask him this.'
"What were you gonna say before Matt interrupted you on the carpet?" Chris looked at her up and down and licked his lips. "I was going to say you look beautiful."

ੈ✩‧₊˚

ALYS NOTES!
HEY!!! i finally uploaded ive been writing this for 3 days sry yall i get lazy im going to post another chapter right away so hold on tight!