New Year's Special

Summary: Y/N goes over to Emma's house for New Year's and to have dinner. Y/N spends the day chatting and playing around with the Myers sisters (and Gorby ^w^) then when dinner's over, Y/N and Emma run to Emma's room and get lovey dovey ~

Spice Level: 🟢
________ _______ _______ _______ _______ _______

I knock the door to the Myers family's house, a huge, excited smile plastered to my face. I'm so eager to see that cute little gremlin's face again! After waiting patiently, the door finally opens to reveal Emma's mom, Nicole.

"Ah, hey Y/N! Good to see you!"

She says while putting her right hand out to offer a handshake. I kindly take her hand with a charming smile and shake it up and down.

"Yeah, it's nice to see you too, Mrs Myers. I hope I'm not being a bother by being he—"

"—No, no, not at all dear! You're welcome here whenever you like."

Nicole says, cutting me off.

"Come in, come in. Someone's really eager to see you."

"Thanks, Mrs Myers."

"No worries, hun. Please, just call me Nicole. But if you and Emma decide to get married anytime soon, Mom is just fine too."

I giggle at Nicole's comment, bashfully rubbing the back of my neck.

"Alright, I'll keep that in mind, mom."
"Just know, that's gonna be very soon. Just around the corner."

I say jokingly. We both giggle before I finally enter the living room in the Myers' house. Emma immediately recognised my footsteps and instantly runs downstairs, (nearly tripping) before coming and sitting next to me. She wraps her arms tightly around my left arm and nuzzles her face in the crook of my neck, humming contently.

"Y/NNN... I missed youuuu!"

Emma longs out, making me laugh and wrap my arms around her too.

"Missed you too, love. How're you goi—"

"—Y/NNN!!! Yay!"

I get cut off only to find myself sandwiched between Olivia and Isabel. I ruffle both their heads and chuckle softly.

"Arghhhh! Hey girls, how you all going, hm?

"We're good Y/N! Em didn't tell us you were coming!"

Isabel then turns to Emma and puts on a cute pouty face.

"Em, stop gatekeeping Y/N from us!"

"Hey!— Am not!"

"Yes you are, you meanie!"
Olivia says with a cute pout too.

I just giggle as I'm squished in between the three girls, watching them bicker back and forth with each other. After they finally disband, I see Gorby prance over towards me and rub his face against my right leg. I pick him up and shake him slightly in the air.

"Gorbyyyy! Miss me, baba?"

I then kiss Gorby's head, place him down on my lap and stroke his fluffy, grey fur which causes him to purr contently.

"Em, when we get married, I wanna have cat children."

I say, staring down at Gorby with an innocent and excited smile, still giving his back scratches. Emma gets flustered at the mention of us getting married and her cheeks burn up instantly.

"Y-You're thinking of marriage, Y/N?"

I finally look up at Emma and raise an eyebrow.

"Only if you want to. Honestly, I don't even care if we just stay as girlfriends."

"R-Right. Yeah... Y-Yeah, let's get cat babies when we're older."

_______ _______ _______ _______ _______ _______

At dinner, I sat in between Emma and Avery, Avery and I having a good conversation about work, hobbies, whatever came up in the moment. The table was loud and cheery, filled with the spirit of New Years, until Nicole spoke up to the whole table.

"So guys, me and Dad have been talking..."

Everyone perked up in anticipation, waiting for Nicole to continue on with her statement.

"You know, now that Y/N is basically a part of our family and we all love her a lot..."

Oh shit, it's about me... Oh geez...

"Why don't we let Y/N move in with us? What do you all think?"

I see Emma's face slightly redden from the corner of my eye, Olivia and Isabel squealing with eachother. I freeze in place. Avery notices and looks over at me with a smile. She leans over to my ear and whispers something.

"Don't worry about all of them. They just like to start commotion. It's all up to you, of course."

I give Avery a warm, confident smile and nod my head.

"Thanks, Ave."

I whisper back.

"Sooo... What do you think Y/N? Would that be something you want?

I pause to think but feel Emma softly tug on my right sleeve. I look down at her and she gives me those irresistible puppy eyes.

"Pleaaaaase baby? That way, we won't have to run up and down for eachother. Everyone seems fine with it."

I sigh and sink back into my chair. Finally I look around the table, eveyone looking at me expectanly.

"Alright. I'll move in."

Emma's eyes light up and she tugs on my sleeve harder.

"Really, Y/N?! Really, really, really?!"

I nod at Emma's cuteness and question.

"Yay! Finally! We can sleep together every day now!"

Emma kisses my cheek and wrsps her arms around mine. Meanwhile, Olivia and Isabel are squealing once again, this time, with more energy and enthusiasm.

"Y/N's gonna move in!!! We can watch her and Emma kiss!!!—"

"—Ah!— Girls!"

I just laugh out loud at this. Everyone looks at me before joining in too. When the laughing stops, I rest my head in my hand and look over at Olivia and Isabel with a smug, mischievous expression.

"I mean, if that's what you want ~ I'll be happy to show ~"

Emma hits my arm and frowns at me.

"Y/N!"

We all giggle again.

_______ _______ _______ _______ _______ _______

(Part Two?)

A/N: Happy New Year, big sis's! Okay, I might be a bit late... It's currently 10:00 pm in Australia as I'm writing this. I had dinner with the family, then there was an argument, blah blah blah. So this chapter was a bit delayed, please forgive me!

Anyway, have a good new year! HEY, NEW YEAR NEW YOU GO AND GET A GIRLFRIEND AND STOP READING FANFICS. I'm kidding ^w^

Love you, always,

-Rin
(1056 words)