The Night We Met.

𝗂 𝗁𝖺𝖽 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗆𝗈𝗌𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗇𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎 ━━━ 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒘𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒕▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⤷ 𝒔𝒚𝒏𝒐𝒑𝒔𝒊𝒔 𑁍 ᭄༒ ͕͈ ━━━

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
⤷ 𝒔𝒚𝒏𝒐𝒑𝒔𝒊𝒔 𑁍 ᭄༒ ͕͈ ━━━

▬▬ LUKE HUGHES, never wanted to lose one of the most important things in his life. Hockey was an important in his life seeing that he grew up playing with his older brothers Jack and Quinn. Natalia also became important to Luke the minute he walked into the Umich's campus. So when he finally gains the courage to ask the brunette he's been talking to since September out, Luke planned to keep her forever when she said yes. Though their relationship would become rocky when he tells her he's leaving for New Jersey with his older brother Jack after sophomore year. He couldn't necessarily blame her, he was moving states away while he left her behind at college. That's when Natalia decided to end their year long relationship.

𝗈𝗋,

▬▬ NATALIA JENNINGS, could never blame her ex boyfriend for wanting to follow his dreams. In fact, she was proud that Luke was drafted on the same team his older brother, Jack. The only reason she had even met him was thanks to their mutual friend, Ethan, who introduced them one September night when she stumbled into his dorm bored. When Natalia's birthday rolls around in April, Luke had finally gotten the courage to ask her to be his girlfriend. So, when her boyfriend tells her he's dropping out and moving to New Jersey with his older brother, Jack, to finally join the Devils, Natalia did what she thought was right. She called her one year relationship with Luke quits.

MADI FILIPOWICZ    ✷    NATALIA AZUL JENNINGS
❪ ★ ❫ ━━ NINETEEN.  ARIES.  SHE/HER.

  SHE/HER