Chapter 6 {new experience}

Veneer Pov

As I watched Floyd Leave Back over to his brothers, I wasted no time going over to the jail house to bail my older sister out

She was set to leave next week but I wanted to carry out this plan to have Floyd all to myself as they release her finally removing her handcuffs, I wasted no time dragging her velvet was confused as to why I was rushing her to head over my place.

As soon as we made it, I sat her down to explain the whole entire situation to her.

 Velvet looked as if I have had lost my mind......which I already had......because of that troll 

"Veneer NO! we can't just become trolls it doesn't work like that using that kind of magic it would be for eternity.  

I angrily threw my expensive makeup all over my room as soon as velvet told me this my sister noticing my rage being very frighting looking very terrified at my sudden changed behavior. "Veneer! Thats expensive makeup you're throwing all over!",

Velvet said very shocked she knew I never threw my favorite stuff.  

"I don't care velvet! I can always buy some more! I just want Floyd! I tried to make him agree to this so we can make it easier for our relationship, but he doesn't want to and now I'm Mad because of this! I yelled at her very upset Making her flinch.

 "What's about this damn troll that got you thinking like this veneer? why do you even want to do this?", Velevt asked, and I sighed.

 Yes, what's about Floyd that got me obsessive and lusting over him maybe the fact that he's shy sensitive and he always was nice to me at my lowest despite the past us kidnapping him for his talent.  

but again...... he was so kind to me and nobody I never knew before would do that for me he never kissed our asses like crimp and the fans did back then I couldn't help but want him I could choose anyone else but no!  

"It's Floyd I want Floyd! I'm never letting him go never!

as I explained this my sister still waiting for an answer with confusing but when I looked at velvet in tears, she immediately understood.

 "Veneer, I didn't know you were into boys..." she said making me sob uncontrollably. velvet immediately hugged me "its ok ok Veneer I still love you i may not be a perfect sister, but I try to understand you.", she said comforting me. 

 "You know what? since you two dating he won't accept this so well have to do this spell quickly Velevt said as i nodded we left immediately 

to get this permanent spell for us  

Minutes past

We came back with a dark small bottle that'll turn us into trolls we got it from the dark witch we made sure to read carefully before slowly drinking it tasted pretty gross but it was worth it.... 

at first, we felt normal until we started shrinking then. our heads felt dizzy are bodies felt drowsy and we are passed out. 

it's been over an hour we woken up looking at each other in shock then looked at our relation in happiness.  

WE DID IT WE NOW ARE TROLLS!

 Therefore, now I'm one Me and Floyd can finally be together.