Joong's bold move

Book had laughed when his social media account was flooded with Joong and Dunk's latest stunt on the "Talent Car" variety show. He rarely does go on social media but the moment he does, Joong and Dunk had never failed to amaze him. Everyone wonders why Force and him ships them.

Should he and Force make such a promise to each other?  They've known eachother for 16 years. They are used to each other habits by now. He laughed at his silly thought. Joong walked into the room. 

"Joong Joong, you did it again." Book tsked. He looked at Book in confusion until he showed him the clip from their latest variety show. Joong grinned smugly.

"So he knows who to go home to by the end of the day." He said before he went searching for Dunk. Book was left confused by his comment. He doesn't understand Joong's logic sometimes. Was there like a hidden message in that line that only Joong and Dunk understands?

He saw Joong hugging Dunk from the back, hanging his head on his shoulder as the makeup artist worked his magic on Dunk. Is Joong's jealous streak acting out again? Book wondered. There had been many Dunk ghostships recently. Sometimes he wondered if Dunk was alright with the bold moves that Joong makes. He is a happy go luck, chill kind of guy who keeps his real feelings and thoughts, especially if it's negative in nature. Too alike Force in so many senses. Should he ask Force to speak him? Dunk, Pond and him seemed to really click really well. They often go to the gym and eat out together. He scrapped that thought since he'll be doing the Lazada endorsement event with Dunk later in the evening. It'll be easier to ask him personally.

Book was ecstatic to realize that he gets to have his name before Dunk in the hashtag for the endorsement. His name has always been tagged behind Force since he entered the industry. It's nice to have a change but there's twitch in his heart that he can't begin to understand to see Force's name missing.

Dunk and him hung out together after the event. It was the perfect time since they were chilling.

"How are things going with Joong? You guys are making headlines again." Dunk had laughed it off.

"tam jing jing (tell me honestly), Dunk. Meung gor ok reu bpao (Are you okay with it)?" Dunk had always been lukewarm whenever Joong asks him to be his faen numerous times during fanmeets, endorsement events or behind the scene footages. He avoids it and tries to distract Joong, so he isn't really sure if Dunk is comfortable with it.

"Gor okay... I'm used to it." Book frowns at that.

"mai kit maak (don't think too much), Phi Book. It's just Joong being Joong. We're good." He smiled. It's true that he may not get the whole picture of their relationship, no matter how close he and Force is with them. He left it at that.

***

Sometimes he wondered if its ship or there's more to their relationship. They do practice more skinship that any couple in GMMTV so it's hard to say. Until the day he happened to walk in on them.

They were in Japan for a fanmeet. Book was looking for Dunk to discuss about rehearsal tomorrow. He walked towards the room that he is sharing with Joong. The door was left ajar, he was about to walk in when he hears Dunk moan. He saw Joong holding him against the wall, raining kisses down his neck.

"No marking, Joong..." Joong had growled in response to Dunk's request.

"Beni seninim (I'm all yours)" Book doesn't know what that means but Joong seemed satisfied with that answer. He crashed his lips against Dunk as he carries him to bed without breaking the kiss. Book had tried to close the door as gently as possible until he heard the click signifying that it was locked. He doesn't think that they'll notice anyway.

He rushed back to his and Force's room. He can't believe what he saw.

They were together. They were together for real!!

Book was pacing back and forth when Force was back. He was confused by Book's behaviour.

"Mi alai a (is there anything)?" Force asked.

"Joong and Dunk are together. They are together for real!!" Force nodded nonchalantly to his exclamation.

"You don't seem surprised?" Book look at Force suspiciously.

"Dunk told Pond and I when we were out for dinner back home." He stated as a matter of fact.

"You didn't think to tell me?!" Book look at Force incredulously.

"You would think I'm pulling your leg. You always think I'm joking." Force grumbled.

"It's hard to differentiate sometimes." Book tried to defend himself. Force stood in front of him, he stroked the sides of his arm to calm him down. He caressed his cheek and holds his chin.

"Gu rak meung (I love you)." He said it with such a soft but serious tone that he is confused.

"Gu rak meung meun gan (I love you too)" Of course Book loves him, they have been as friends for 16 years. What's not to love? Who would put up with someone for 16 years?

"I'm not joking. Gu rak meung, jing jing (I really love you)" There was a slight desperation in his tone. It dawned on Book that he meant it in a romantic manner. He looked into Force's eyes searching for answers. He had been burned before in a relationship. It was difficult for him to walk out of it. It had taken Force so much time and effort to get through to him but he had never given up on him. He was patient. Nothing about him seems to annoy Force. He would claim that it's cute. He was his safe zone. They have been through thick and thin together.

Would he really want anyone else by his side? He shook his head internally. A smile graced his face. He reached forward and placed a soft kiss on Force's lips. Force was shocked at first but his brain finally caught up. He deepens the kiss.

All it took was Joong's bold move and weird logic. It not only opened a door for them but for Force and Book as well.      

~Please vote if you like this EP. It drives me forward. Khoorp khun na kha~

Do comment to let me know your thoughts. 😊😊 

---

A/N: I usually write JD fics but there was a request for ForceBook so here's a oneshot. A lil of both, cause I think it'll take too long before it will reach that queue. I'm not sure if I'll ever get there.  dtae, rao ruu suek... rao mei bpen (but I don't think I'm good at it) . I think this is the last time I'll take request for other pairing🤣🤣

This is enough of a short break. I'm going back to stewing on my JDPP plot. I'm still working on the plot but I may be able to get the character intro and teaser out earlier. I'm not sure yet. But if it's possible, would you all be interested in it? I have no idea when I'll get to post the actual series after, so I'm contemplating. It's just because I have a lil free time now since it's the weekend and it's holiday. Do let me know what you all are open to.