ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ᵗʰʳᵉᵉ: ᵁⁿⁱⁿᵛⁱᵗᵉᵈ

"Why is it the only people who get you are the only people you can't be around?"————————————————————

————————————————————

I finally got back to my apartment that Shoko rented for me until I finally exorcised Hanako.

...Yeah I got a little side tracked today but tomorrow I'm a hundred percent going to exorcise that bitch!

I dropped both of the books I took onto my desk and flopped down on the bed, it was surprisingly very soft and comfortable.

I looked around my room before my eyes landed on the white book with my name on it.

I want to read it but then again I'd basically be asking to be disappointed. I haven't heard much about the books in the 4 0 clock library but all I know is they tell the past, present and future of a person.

I'm not to fond of my past and I already know my present and I already have a good idea on my future so I'm not to interested in actually reading it, probably because I hate reading in general.

I looked over at the other book i took. I really have no use of it nor do I want to read it so I might as-well just throw it out.

I got up off my bed and picked up the book before getting a weird tingly feeling in my hands.

I looked down at the book confused and curiosity got the best of me and I decided to open it.

I'm pretty sure this is his past...?

ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ ▹▫◃ ۪۪۫۫ ༄ؘ ˑ

"It's twins!" A female voice said looking down at the two little boys with amber eyes.

"What would you like to name them, darling." The man next to her said.

"Amane and Tsukasa." Her eyes were full of adoration and love for her two little boys while their father's eyes were full of hate and regret.

ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ ◃ ۪۪۫۫ ༄ؘ ˑ

"Boringgggg!" I said out loud, "Let's see about his future!" I started to flip through the pages looking for his future.

...

...

...