𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘯𝘦.

. ━━━━━━━━ .

𝐄 𝐕 𝐄 𝐑 𝐘 𝐎 𝐍 𝐄    𝐃 𝐈 𝐄 𝐒   𝐈 𝐍   𝐓 𝐇 𝐄   𝐄 𝐍 𝐃
000

𝐄 𝐕 𝐄 𝐑 𝐘 𝐎 𝐍 𝐄    𝐃 𝐈 𝐄 𝐒   𝐈 𝐍   𝐓 𝐇 𝐄   𝐄 𝐍 𝐃000

A  Somewhat  Normal  Day

.    .    .

                                  | 𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑹𝒀𝑾𝑯𝑬𝑹𝑬. They were everywhere, wandering and latching themselves to unsuspecting people. Sometimes, he wished he were like the others, unaware of what surrounded them. They were ugly and disgusting, and currently, one has been following him ever since he made accidental eye contact with it.

He kept walking, his pace slightly getting faster, staying calm as it kept following him. His gaze shifted a bit towards the cemetery a few blocks ahead— he was almost there. He held onto his guitar case strap tightly and checked the time on his phone.

' I still have time before school starts. '

As he reached the entrance of the cemetery he feels the curse finally leaving him alone, switching to follow a different person. He sighed and almost immediately, entered the cemetery. He glanced at each tombstone, reading the names of the deceased, trying to find one engraved with a specific name.

He stopped in his tracks when he found her tombstone.

' In loving memory of Kojima Akemi, a daughter, a wife, and a mother. ' He removed the guitar case from his back and pulled out his acoustic guitar, sitting on the grass in front of his mother's gravestone. He strummed the guitar strings before adjusting them to his liking.

He hummed the song in his mind, trying to recall the tune before strumming his pick along the guitar strings. With half-lidded eyes, he watched his fingers, concentrating on playing the song without mistakes. Gradually, his body relaxed and began playing the song effortlessly. Slowly his eyelids began closing on itself, feeling the soft breeze blow as he played.