𝐔𝐍𝐖𝐑𝐀𝐏 𝐌𝐄 | 𝐌𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐘

─────────────⋆⋅☆⋅⋆──────────────𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 — Mhady and Reader spend Christmas Morning together, unwrapping gifts and each other

𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 — Mhady and Reader spend Christmas Morning together, unwrapping gifts and each other.
─────────────⋆⋅☆⋅⋆──────────────

DEEPLY buried under her blanket and comforter, Y/N was in a deep sleep, her body exhausted from her family's Christmas Eve party the night before

Y/N was in a deep sleep, her body exhausted from her family's Christmas Eve party the night before.

Opening their bedroom door, Mhady was full of energy, ready to wake her up as if they weren't out all night. "Ma, wake up. It's Christmas." He whispered in her ear, making her cringe as the sound of his voice woke her up.

"Mm." She uttered, not bothering to open her eyes. She tried to squeeze them shut, but it was no use as she was already awake. "You couldn't let me sleep in for a little bit more, dickhead?" She muttered against the heavy fabric, muffling her voice.

"Don't be like that. I'ma give you five minutes to get ya'self together or I'll drag ya' ass out this bed." He warned as he got out of her space, walking towards the door.

Five minutes soon passed and Y/N had gotten herself together and rid most of her attitude, a small part of it lingering as she was still not happy about him waking her up out of her sleep.

"Wipe that mug off yo' face, there's no need for you to be acting like the grinch stole yo' Christmas." He semi-jokingly called her out. "Now come here and open these gifts 'fore I return all this shit." He lured her to come closer.

As much as she wanted to continue this act, she couldn't help but crack a smile at his jokes, breaking her grumpy exterior and coming closer to him. "You'n mean that bae." She smiled, leaning towards his plump lips and placing a kiss.

"Nah, I don't. You know I just be playin' wit'chu." He smiled back, "Now c'mon, open these gifts, you gone love 'em." He encouraged, grinning to himself as she grabbed one of the gifts.

As she ripped the wrapping paper off the gift, her eyes widened as she realized what Mhad had gotten her, a sold out UGGS x Telfar collaboration handbag that she'd had been praying to get her hands on.