𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌 | 𝐂𝐁𝐋𝐔

────────────⋆⋅☆⋅⋆─────────────IN WHICH — Camrin x Reader do a stream  together, making it more chaotic than usual

IN WHICH — Camrin x Reader do a stream together, making it more chaotic than usual. ────────────⋆⋅☆⋅⋆─────────────

CAMRIN began his livestream, and already hundreds of viewers started pouring in

"Aight, so what y'all got fa' me today?" He says as he reads the chat, skimming through the mass amount of comments on his screen. Each comment had one thing in common – Y/N.

People loved seeing her and Camrin together, seeing them as a breath of fresh air compared to other couples on social media.

Every social media couple had their fair share of haters, mostly consisting of delusional fan girls amd trolls.

Y/N and Camrin were a private couple, everyone knew they were together, but didn't give the people access, which was exactly what she wanted.

"Bae, the chat sayin' they wanna see you. Get ya' sexy ass ova' here." He said, slightly moving away from the camera.

Even though she was a pretty reserved person when it came to her relationship, she knew it didn't hurt to give people a peek into her relationship every once in a while, so she in.

"Say less." She complied, making her way to his set up, and sitting on his lap.

As soon as she does that, the chat starts blowing up, mostly showering her with compliments and commenting how shocked they finally are to see her.

She couldn't help but read them out loud. "N/N finally came back from hiding with Blu from dat RICO."

She laughed at the comment, "Baby, I don't know nothin' about that. Only C's I throw up is fa' civilian, don't play with me like that."

Camrin gave her a playful side-eye. "I ain't jacking it, but that's my baby." He replied, throwing up his set. "C'mon, do it wit' me."

"Fuck, no."

Moving on from that, she continued to read through the fast paced comment section. "Y/N looking sexy as fuck, CBLU needa' watch out 'fore I steal his bitch."