𝐍𝐎 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐃𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆 | 𝐃𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆

─────────────⋆⋅☆⋅⋆──────────────IN WHICH — Daniel is finally released from prison, and reunites with Reader

IN WHICH — Daniel is finally released from prison, and reunites with Reader. ─────────────⋆⋅☆⋅⋆──────────────

IT'D BEEN A long time since Y/N and Daniel had been together without a barrier

IT'D BEEN A long time since Y/N and Daniel had been together without a barrier. The two had gone from seeing each other everyday to JPay phone calls once a day, drastically changing their relationship in ways they'd never expect it to, but nonetheless, Y/N held him down.

Before he left, he made sure she would be taken care of, not wanting her to be short of anything she needed, especially money and protection. Daniel feared that she would be most vulnerable to his enemies as they knew he wouldn't be around to protect her, and with that, he made sure she was never truly alone, as bad as that sounded.

Daniel Collins knew he wouldn't have been able to forgive himself if anything happened to his girlfriend, never ever!

But he didn't have to worry anymore, as he was about to be released and he couldn't wait to be with her again. Frankly, he didn't know how he had been able to survive his sentence without going insane, but he felt guilty for leaving her, so in a way, he already was. But nonetheless, he still managed to be on his best behavior.

Daniel had said his goodbyes and left the main prison, now waiting to actually be released as the guard had gathered his belongings and put them in a bag.

"Collins." The guard had called, making Daniel's head turn to his direction, making him stand from his spot and get his belongings. "Before you get escorted to the main exit, I must ask how are you getting home, in case we need to make an arrangement."

"I'm getting picked up." He answered honestly as the guard nodded as he noted the information. With that, Daniel is escorted to the door and the guard opens it for him, allowing the young man to make the walk of freedom by himself. Don't look back, Kid. Don't you fucking dare look back.