1

A heavy sigh filled the small hut where a young handsome man was seated.

  Alex stared at the floating blue screen infront of him, blinking rapidly as if to check if it was really there. He groaned while massaging his temples. Feeling a headache set in.

  "So you're telling me that I actually transmigrated?"

  [Yes host.]

  The robotic male voice answered immediately. Suddenly, a very futuristic looking orb materialized beside the screen. It was completely black with blue linings and two ring of numbers orbiting around it.

  [I am your System Partner, Code 13: Black. It's nice to meet you host.]

  Alex groaned again in disbelief. Not even a moment ago he was just playing with his kindergarten students. He then felt as if he was being pulled by some sort of invisible force before walking up in this foreign surrounding.

  He focused his gaze away from the black orb and into the blue screen again. It shows a game like interface that Alex, as a modern man, was relatively familiar with.

~•~•~•~•~

   [Character Panel]

Name: Hei Rishen
Age: 20
Gender: Male

>>Skills<<            |       >>  Inventory<<
>>Note Pad<<      |            Subspace<<
>>Store<<             |    >>Achievement<<

~•~•~•~•~

  "So... Black was it? Just to clarify, am I still alive in my original world?"

  Alex asked with voice full of hope. For him, that's the most important thing he needs to know. The rest can wait later.

  [Host, rest assured, we in the Dimensional System Space can't take life as we please. So the host is still safe and alive in your original world.]

  'So it's like in those novels I used to read back then.'

  Alex, or now known as Hei Rishen, subconsciously sighed in relief. Although he didn't really have anyone or anything to miss in his old world, it was still his home. And besides, he love his job and didn't want to leave.

  He glanced at the name listed in the Character Panel. His, supposedly, name in this world. It sounded really familiar to him which is odd..

  He narrowed his eyes at it, trying to remember where he heard that name before. Suddenly, it clicked to him where.

  "Hey isn't this the name of one of my characters?"

  *Ding*

  [Congratulations to host for unlocking the achievement "Creator's Acknowledgement". You are awarded 200 points, please check the Achievement Panel for information.]

  "Wait, what? What's this?"

  Hei Rishen leaned away in shock when another screen popped up in his face. Along with the system's announcement. It wasn't particularly loud but it still caught him off guard.

  "System what is this?"

  [...]

  [An achievement. As stated by the announcement. Host, please listen next time.]

  'Is that sarcasm I heard in this system?'

  He raised his brow at the system. Amused. He didn't expect this partner of his to actually have an emotion nor be able to express it. He thought it was just a simple robotic AI with preset words.