replaced?

It was a wonderful day, sunny weather, gentle breeze, a rather interesting new school and classmates, but then!

Blaze was replaced!?

"Huaa, Icy replaced me!"Blaze whined to Gempa who is helplessly looking at Ice who in return shrugged his shoulder as if he wasn't the reason Blaze is whining.

"Can someone explain??"Gempa asked.

"Blaze is overreacting"Ice simply said and took a bite of his doughnut.

"No, I'm not!"Blaze denied and looked at his two classmates. "Tell them that I'm not overreacting!"

"I sadly have to dis-"A hit with an ellbow landed right at Andrew's stomach, making him wince in pain as he looked at his cousin in disbelief.

"I agree with Blaze! How could you Ice!"Tony said dramatically.

"Unbelievable"A boy wearing a hoodie said while Ice nodded in agreement.

"See! Icy is replacing me with him!"Blaze whined.

"He isn't replacing you, he is just agreeing with him"Gempa corrected.

"Yeah, agreeing with a stranger rather than his own twin!"Blaze reasoned.

"Dramatic much"Ice mumbled while his hood friend nodded in agreement.

"See that! Icy is replacing meeee!!"Blaze whined even more and clung on to Gempa.

"He isn't replacing you!"Gempa tried to reassure him which didn't work very well.

"He is!"

Gempa sighed and looked at Ice. "Ice, please tell him that you didn't replace him with Ryan"

"I am"

Everyone went silence for a few seconds before Blaze started to sob and whine while Andrew couldn't help but burst out laughing.

"Betrayal!"Tony gasped and placed his hands over his chest.

Ice shrugged in unisono with his new friend Ryan.

And so, ladies and gentleman, is how the chaos started.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Flashback:

Ice and Ryan:*Stare at each other as they were both sleeping on their desks*

Ryan:"Friends?"

Ice:"Friends"

Ryan:"Cool"

Another staring contest

Ice:"Wanna prank someone?"

Ryan:"What's in there for me?"

Ice:"I'll get you cakes"

Ryan:"I'm in"

--------------------------------------------------------------
In the end, Gempa somehow managed to calm Blaze down before he could try to get rid of Ryan for stealing his twin.

Blaze is happily spoiling Ice again after sulking for a while, and didn't let anyone get near Ice.

Ice on the other hand is happily eating the cakes that Blaze had bought for him and shared it with Ryan who is sitting with distance from him.

As those two are finally on good terms again, Gempa could finally breath peacefully while Ryan was just happy for the free food.

"I like his twin"Andrew said to his cousin.

"Nah, I like Blaze better"Tony said.