Chapter 32 - Samantha

It's been a few days since we got back

It's been a few days since we got back. We had a lot of fun and now we have assignments to do.

Hugh. Atleast majority of them are group assignments and I am partnered mostly with Aid and Eli and just a few with Leo, so I am not worried.

I wake up and notice that my boys are not here with me. They have a match today and since I was down with cold for a few days I was strictly told to rest and not come.

But I am feeling better already and I want to see them.

I should go. Yeah.

I had planned a surprise for them guess it's high time they see it. I had ordered a custom jersey with number 9 and the name Carter written on it. Aidens jersey number is 4 and Elijahs jersey number is 5. So I got myself one with a number 9 to surprise them.

I wanted to go to their match but they didn't want me to get sick again. But I am okay now and I want to go.

I feel happy as I look at myself in the mirror with their last name.

I quickly text Macy and Leo that I am ready. Macy will pick me up and then we will pick Leo on the way. All the guys were playing so it will be a surprise for them. Macy always goes to their games but it's first time for me and Leo and I am so excited.

I hope my boys will be happy when they se me. They have been taking care of me so well. I can't be thankful enough.

I look at the picture of mum and me beside my bed.

"Do you see me mumma, I am happy. Thankyou for taking care of me."

I wipe the lone tear that rolled down my cheeks as I get ready to surprise them.

-------------------------------

"Sammmmm, you look hot!!!!" Macy squeals as soon as she sees me from the drivers seat.

I chuckle at her as I slide next to her. I have simply paired the jersey with a white shorts and tied a sweater on my waist just in case I feel chilly. I have kept my hair open pulled my hair up and accessorised it with a watch a simple bracelet and a small pearl earing.

"You look sexy Macy, I can only hope your makeup stays intact after James sees you."

We giggle at each other. Macy is wearing James jersey that has the number 1 and Whitlock written . He is the captain of the team. She has paired it with a white pleated knee length skirt. I know for a fact that James loves her in skirts as she once told me. I smirk at her knowing very well what she is trying to do.

I feel quite comfortable with her. We are the bestest of best friends also with Leo. When the guys are at practice we three hangout and have so much fun.