Chapter 1 : Reincarnation

A blue hair boy wake up in his room after a fever. He look around the room as if everything is very unfamiliar to him. He is Julius Rafa Holfort, the Prince of the Holfort Kingdom.

 He is Julius Rafa Holfort, the Prince of the Holfort Kingdom

(Julius 10 years old.)

Julius : Wait... Where the hell am i ?

Or is he ?

Julius look into the mirror and scream. As if he saw something strange about himself.

Julius : WHO THE F*CK IS THIS ?

Julius then touch his face and check everything on his body.

Julius : What the ? Ugh.

Julius suddenly have a headache as someone memory start to flow into his mind.

Julius : ... I am... Mira Kaito...

Mira Kaito, a 32 year old employee for a small company. Hardworking, kind but also a bit crazy. Have a dream to become a mysterious op character so he train kendo and build his body whenever he is free. One day, an coworker invite him to play a game... And that game is a stupid dating sim game that have a hard at f*ck combat system. Which trigger Kaito a lot of time. When he finally finish the game Truck-kun crash into his house and kill him... And now he reincarnate into that dating sim game and he reincarnate into the character he hate the most in the game... The stupid and weakass prince Julius Rafa Holfort.

Julius (Kaito) : ... MOTHERF*CKER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After a while, he gather all the info he know and think.

Julius (Kaito) : ... "So now i am the goofy ah cringe as hell prince Julius... Hah, well now i am him i should just act like him to stick with the original story." ... LIKE HELL I WILL ACCEPT TO BE A STUPID SIMP THAT EASILY !!!!!

Julius slam his fists on the table.

Julius (Kaito) : NO WAY IN HELL I WILL BE A GOOFY AH SIMP WHO CAN'T EVEN UNDERSTAND WHAT REAL LOVE IS !!!! THIS GUY REALLY REJECT THE BEAUTY ANGELICA FOR THE PROTAGONIST LIKE SERIOUSLY ?!!!! AND I WON'T STAY AS A WEAKASS LIKE HIM !!!!

Julius then stand up. He have a determine look on his face.

Julius (Kaito) : I will become the unknown op as hell character in all story. And of course because of that i will train myself until i become the strongest. Heh, now let get started. Just you wait world. I WILL BECOME THE STRONGEST THAT NO ONE CAN COMPETE !!!!!

From that day, Julius start to have a daily training activity such as swing his sword 1000 times a day, run 100km and train his magic. He often ask for a duel with various swordmaster. He also often sneak out at night to find ingredients for his research on magic. 

Timeskip 2 year.

Julius (Kaito) : Hm, the town at night sure look beautiful.

Julius has just sneak out again and is standing on a tall rooftop.