8| Pink Venom

|Rosé POV|

For everyone, music should be a place of solace, peace and contentment

For everyone, music should be a place of solace, peace and contentment. It should bring joy to the sad and nostalgia to the joyful.

But seeing the scene in front of me, I questioned that notion of mine for the first time.

He was in a music studio.

With a girl.

Vigorously eating each other's faces.

And that is not even the important part.

The important part is that, a very melodious music was playing in that room. Something which did not fit the atmosphere there at all.

In other words, they were plain disrespecting music, and that was not something acceptable...at least not for me.

I saw them separate after a fairly long time. He reached for his bottle to gulp some water, while still looking at the girl like a vulture on a meat.

I smirked as he let the liquid slowly fall in his throat.

Let the game begin now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Feelin' like a sinner, it's so fire

"Feelin' like a sinner, it's so fire.....argh!" Jennie unnie got frustrated for the nth time today.

We were practicing a song for our upcoming album, and for some reason, unnie could not get her rap right. So unlike her.

I shut my book.

"What's wrong unnie? Is there something bothering you?"

She ruffled her hair frustratingly.

"Rosie....can I ask you to do something?"

"Anything unnie..."

"Can you kill that guy quickly now? It has been three days he has been here and he is seriously getting on my nerves now. Why is he even alive for so long in the first place?"