003

Kirby's pov ikr

After Jc stormed off when she yelled at Jill it got me thinking a lot about how badly I might've messed up things between us, and I really don't want that to happen.

Jc's always such a playful person and never fails to make me laugh, no matter what she's been through I've never not seen her happy. God I'm an idiot.

I know this may seem crazy but that kiss we shared was all I needed to know I want Jc, not Charlie, it's always been Jc.

I walk off to find her when I see her and that Sam girl walking through her secret spot. Oh damn. She's never even taken me there.

Jealousy flows over me as I make my way back into the school building I can't get any work done so I just go to the theater and sit and wait till schools over.

I open my phone and go to my gallery scrolling through the album Jc made of all the pictures of me and her when I hear the door open revealing no one other than the devil herself.

"I thought I'd find you here. Schools over what are you doing ?" She questions walking over to sit with me.

"I didn't even hear the bell" I tell her honestly. I really didn't I must've been lost in thought looking through our pictures.

"Wanna let me in on what you're thinking about" She asks raising her eyebrow.

"I can't go on that date with Charlie" I say looking over to her.

"Why not?" She asks not trying to show too much  enthusiasm behind her voice, but ultimately failing.

"Because..." fuck why is this so hard I'm usually the one making her flustered. "Because what kirb" she asks softly.

"Because I'm in love with you" I finally getting spitting it out. The beautiful woman in front of me tries to speak but no words come out.

I reach my hand up to close her mouth, when she grabs my hand pulling me into another kiss. This time she's pouring her heart into this kiss not like the last time when she was asserting her dominance, it's like she's telling me everything she's always wanted through this kiss.

I pull away brushing her hair from her eyes only to see they are bloodshot red.

"What the hell? Are you high?" I question making her burst out laughing. "Jill is gonna kill you" I tell the beautiful girl sitting next to me.

"What she doesn't know can't hurt her." Jc respond making me roll my eyes.

"She's gonna find out, Jc you're stoned look at you" I say showing her my phone camera so she can see herself.

"Awww you were looking at pictures of us" she said making my eyes widen, fuck she wasn't supposed to see that.

"Shut up you're supposed to be looking at the camera" I snatch my phone away from her trying to hide the redness forming on my cheeks.

"Wait so this means I have to take you on that date right now, I can't let Jill see me like this so let's go" Jc says as she stands up holding her hand out for me to grab it which I gladly accept.

"What about your car you can't drive" I tell her pulling her back making us both fall back on the chair, her falling right on my lap.

"I'm more than happy to give you the wheel" she says smirking down at me looking at my lips. I push her off of me getting back up to meet up with everyone.

"Let's go everyone's probably wondering where we are." Schools been over and we usually meet before we all head home.

"Let them wonder" this time, it's her pulling me back as she leans down to kiss my neck. How the fuck does she know where my sweet spot is.