Aaron

I appear next to Emery and Jason with drinks in my hand and they gladly take them. Ace is behind me with his own. Emery gives me a knowing look before she drags me off and I already know what this is about," What was happening in the hallway there Aaron?"

I chuckle nervously, looking behind her to watch Ace laugh with Jason," I don't know. I think I was possessed."

She smirks at me when I look back at her," Yeah possessed by being in love with him. Are you two together or not because that looked very together to me."

"No," I am quick to say," I just moved without thinking. I don't know. I don't think he likes me like that anyway. Besides, he has other things to worry about right now than me finally admitting that I've liked him since high school and he was my gay awakening."

Emery snorts but quickly apologizes," Look, that man definitely has feelings for you and you'd be blind or stupid to say he doesn't."

I open and close my mouth a few times not knowing what to say," No, no he doesn't. He's just not into me."

Emery just sighs," Try tonight. He's clearly trying not to think about everything else that's going on and whatever happens can be a problem for future Ace and Aaron. I'm the bride today, you listen to me."

I look at Ace again and I smile when I see him dancing on the floor. His hips swaying to the music like he's the one who figure skates and doesn't play hockey for a living," Fine. But if this blows up in my face," I glance down at her and she's just smirking," Just... fine. You are something else."

I walk past her and she just calls," I know."

I move through the crowd of dancers until I'm in front of Ace. He smiles at me, but it's a soft nervous one. I smile back and move closer to him. He doesn't move away when we're only inches apart and we move together to the music. 

"What happened earlier in the hallway," Ace asks me, breaking the silence.

I stare at him nervously," You look very good in a suit."

"That doesn't explain what happened."

I stumble over words for a moment before I decide to pull him in by the waist and lean to whisper in his ear again," You make it so very hard to control myself."

He shivers against me before turning around. He looked like he was about to leave but instead, he pressed his back against me and leaned his head on my shoulder. My hands fall back to his hips and he presses against me. I hold in a groan as we move with each other. I lean my head into his neck and place a soft kiss against his neck. His skin is incredibly soft under my lips. His hand tangles into my hair and he pulls. I let out a small groan and his hand tightens in my hair. 

Before anything else can happen he pulls away and rushes out of the room. My stomach sinks but I run after him. I'm sure people notice but I don't care. I just want to know what happened. I catch up to Ace and I pull him to a stop in a deserted hallway. 

"Ace, what happened?" I pull his hands into mine, acting like I can't feel he's shaking. 

He shakes his head," I can't do that with you. I just can't. It just got leaked that I'm trans. That is already damaging my career. But I won't let anything happen to your career. Being gay will destroy your career."

"I don't care," I move closer to him," And I'm bi."

"The press won't care. Our team won't care," He tries pulling his hands away but I hold them tight," They will only see that you like men and then the complaints will flow in and then the coaches will have to step in and then it'll only get worse from there."

"What do you mean the coaches will step in," I ask, my voice hard," Did they change something with you?"

"It doesn't matter," He breathes out, his body slumping," If anyone says anything about tonight and how we looked..."

He trails off and looks at the ground but I pull his chin up and slam my lips into his. He grips my suit, pulling me closer, and kisses me back. I push him back until his back hits a wall and I use my hands to cage him in. I deepen the kiss with a groan but pull back a second later," Make it a problem for later us. Please god, make it a problem for later us."

He pulls my tie until our faces collide again and I almost moan in his mouth. He's kissing me like it's he needs it to survive and I just might. It feels like everything I've ever wanted and needed. It's heaven. I move closer, pressing him farther into the wall with my body. I want to feel him everywhere. He both pulls away and pushes me away after a moment and I thought he was going to protest again but instead, he pulls me through the halls until we make it outside and in his car. He pulls out his phone and he types out a quick message to someone before driving off. 

I think he might break 50 different traffic laws to get to his house. It's probably a good thing he keeps his address a secret or paparazzi would probably be here and wonder why we hurry into his house so fast. The door barely closes before he's kissing me again. I groan into his mouth when he pulls on my hair. I pull his hips into mine before I fully lift him up. I palm his ass and his hips move against mine with a strangled whimper. Fuck I might get addicted to that sound. 

I move us through the house as his hurried hands start to unbutton my shirt. He has it fully unbuttoned by the time I reach his room and I set him down. I pull it off in one motion before starting on his shirt. I get it about half unbuttoned before I get impatient and just pull it over his head. He lays back, pulling me with him. I practically sigh when we start kissing again and I situate myself between his legs. I can't explain how perfect it feels with him right there. 

I kiss his neck and he lets out a strangled sound before groaning," Fuck Aaron."

I moan against his skin at the sound of my name on his voice and I kiss down his chest until I hit the start of his pants. His breathing is hard and I look up at him. He's looking at me with so much heat in his eyes that I almost finish right there. I could actually be in heaven. I might have died, but I don't care as I look at the man I've had feelings for come undone right in front of me, because of me. Yep, I've definitely died and gone to heaven.