1

A raven head boy walked in ,arms crossed and a frown on his face. He looked tired but more annoyed.
His older brother walked after him probably fed up of his new doing.

"Oh you back? How was your day?" Jin the oldest Hyung amongst them asked as he was backhugged by the 16 year old while he was on a phone call.

"Just Namjoon Hyung is being annoying" Yoongi huffed still not leaving his Hyung.

"Or is it the other way? I hope you haven't created a problem again" He said now making Yoongi stand infront him.

"I am scared i might disappoint you on this! Hehe" The boy finished with a giggle.

"Yeah Exactly! And I will gladly take the initiative to explain" Namjoon said entering with a frustrated look.

"I am all hears" Jin said in his calmest voice not loosing his cool.

"Well our Prince Kim Yoongi busted a boy's head" Jin sighed before saying"It isn't new Joon"

"I might have said the same but here is the twist, he hit him with STONE?" Yoongi did not like how his brother exaggerated the whole situation.

"Oh" Was all Jin could say as how he was not sure what to do. Whether to punish him to do it or be let it go just because it was his first time hitting someone with a stone.

"It wasn't my fault" Yoongi complained with a pout.

"Of course it wasn't yours! It was the fault of the poor little stone. It was the one who made the boy bleed yeah?" Namjoon sarcasticly stated.

"Yes, this is one of the reasons but the boy was the one to pick up on me and to be more precise he tried to pick on MY friends which was not acceptable from my side" He exclaimed with a proud expression.

"I see! OK but ig you had your teachers to help" They both bickered while Jin finally stood up done with the two.

"ENOUGH! Quit it! Namjoon you aren't a child so stop, go to your bedroom and change and as for you Yoongi, you too go and change and take a nap for 2 hours, then we will talk about your punishment" Jin announced and walked away.

Yoongi stomped his feet and stuck out his tongue to Namjoon and ran up.

Yoongi PoV:
This isn't fair! I shouldn't be punished. Afterall it was the boy's fault to pick up on me.

I just put him in his place.
The thought of Jin Hyung's punishment made me Huff in anger.
The only thing, that could calm me was my cigarette.

I know I am a bit young but doesn't matter. Its relieves me, thats all matters.

Taking a long puff, I smoked in the balcony. After I was done, spraying some perfume and chewing some gum, I deleted the traces.

Hyungs would definitely kill me, if they find, their dearest little baby brother smokes a fucking cigarette...well oh curses too.

It wouldn't be so pleasant.

The thought of Hyung's punishment made me cringe. I know he would give me some awful punishment or spanks.

I am not ready to face those after the awful day because of an asshole. I huffed and went inside laying on my bed.

Closing my eyes, I thought of taking a nap but my phone rang, interrupting me.

"Hello?"

"Oh Yoongi? Did you get home safe? I mean the way your brother dragged you Outta here did not look so good"

Great! My friends think I have abusive brothers.

"Come on it wasn't that bad ok? He was just annoyed. Its not like he's abusing me, you asshole"

"Fine fine I just wanted to ask anyways I gotta go man! Bye"

I hung up and threw away the device. It can be annoying at times.

My eyes dropped as I drifted to sleep not caring 'bout the uncomfortable position. I am simply too lazy to move.

____________________________________

I hope you liked it!!!

It was the first chapter pleasesss tell meee how it was!!!!

Byee I am sleepy tbh, it's night already so yeah byee goodnight🙋🏻‍♀️