The beginning

PROLOGUE
I walked into the woods, limping forward, blood keeps rolling down my face, beads over my lips as I looked back to see where I came from. I saw my parents struggling to get out of a car , it was burning like wild fire. They were stuck, fighting for their life. Tears welled up from inside, cascading beneath my jaws, tumbling anxiety, my eyes were flat with resignation. An anxious expectancy rose in my chest and I could hear the slow, dragging beat of my heart, it was clenching with dread .

"Please help me" A voice said from nowhere and all my fear came tumbling back while I trudge away from my own death, sniffling back the tears that are threatening to fall.

               "Please help me" The voice keeps pleading with a certain pain in it, I felt dead and defeated for the first time. Just then the car burst into flames behind pushing me down to the ground, a fist of agony squeezes me inside and I scrambled to a tree, it was painful as my knees helped me to reach out for a tree leaf. Yet I couldn't get any , they were beyond my reach. I was panting reflexively, trying to figure out a way of getting rid of the voice that keeps crying;

                  Please help me.

The trees nearby began to shake, there was a loud howling sound coming from the left side at about four miles away which echoed through the day air-spruce, the ground quakes as if the animal was getting closer. I groaned. Paralyzed by my own fear of dieing, unable to think of an escape way, nothing popped into my head as all I thought of was death and I could hear the tree branches falling off which shows that the animal is going to be really big. I quickly crawl to the back of a pine in order to hide from the mysterious creature. Grasses and leaves rustling, animal growls could be heard at a distance while I stayed quiet, gulping down the pains that tempt me to groan, already open-searching for a weapon quietly and I shut my eyes, trying to calm myself. The instant I half lidded my sight, I found..........

                     READ FOR MORE......