The unexpected happens

DAHLIA P. O. V
Brigitta came to meet me at the school cafeteria, her long straight hair was packed in ponytail with the flamboyant orange dress that reveals her wasp_waisted hips and also has a slender slit by the side, I admire her body far ahead, the way she edge her way toward me , swaying her hips perfectly from side to side, her face shows some hint of makeup especially her lips has a shade of pink lipstick allay, I couldn't take my eyes off her sexy body till she got close to me and my gaze went to her sideburns which was edged sloppily, I felt jealous of her . I'm obese, I can't even get the chance to wear those sexy clothes, I'm just a fat ugly pig.

"Hey girl!" Brigitta greeted, leaning against the wall nearby. Brigitta is my close friend, we've been together for more than two years now and we get along pretty well, she's from an average family, but still prosperous.
"Am I getting too fat, Brigitta!, It feels like I'm adding more weight everyday "I lamented and she let out a mocking sneer.

" Hey... Are you mocking me? I can't believe you're actually taking their sides, do you even see me as your friend, was I a burden to you? Uhn!! "I faced her with tearful eyes, but she frowned and smack my arm strictly,

" Must you always be weak_hearted, I've told you nothing is wrong with your body, you ain't obese, so stop believing their lies. They know that it's your weakness, that's why they stab you with such word, don't let them have their ways, bitch. Be smart whenever you get hit by their filthy scorns"
  " You are slender, beautiful and sexy, your hips are just so perfect, why won't guys drool over you, don't try to deceive me, I'm obese. My body isn't normal"I anticipated and Kellin walked up to us. She's here again, what did she want this time. She suddenly grab me by my shirt collar, glaring into my eyes, there was a hint of tears in those grumpy look,
  "Hey! What have you done to my boyfriend? You better spill it out right now" she hollered to my face, I could see the quality of her coat , it seem to be one of the most expensive coat I've ever seen.
   "What do you mean" I grunts and rolled my eyes.
   "What the fuck did you do to my boyfriend? Don't try to play smart with me, I know your intentions, they aren't good" she threw an heavy slap on my face, making me to flare up at her who huff with anger.
"What the heck are you saying, I don't understand, I did nothing to Bridger. Whosoever he is, I did nothing to him"
  " You killed Bridger, Bridger's my boyfriend and you killed him, you murderer "she break into emotional cry, still standing straight with furious gaze, I just stood dumbfounded as the news replayed in my head, watching her cry.
  "Calm your nerves girl, why would Dahlia ever want to hurt your boyfriend. Where did the incident happened?" Brigitta asked and Kellin stole a glance of my face before she reply, "it happened in the Rings cafeteria"
   "What!!" I left them behind, running to the location as if I was controlled to do so, it took three minutes for me to get there and I saw large crowds around the cafeteria entrance, phones up as they videoed, noise coming from different directions. I barge my way through the crowd, trying to get to the front and I eventually saw something that really baffled me. Bridger was lieing in a pool of blood with deep scratch over his chest as if it was done by a wild animal , he was slaughtered ruthlessly, some of his parts were missing, my jaw slightly drop, trembling in fear when I found my phone on the table next to his body , my eyes went wide so shocked like I was electrocuted and I could feel tear burning my eyes, my hands stayed over my head, yelling to myself inwardly while trying to remain calm in the face of trouble, murmurs about Bridger's death filled the entire building, only few people talked about what happened between I and Bridger in class which made me more frightened to the bones and I decided to leave. I'm a fool, why did I forget my phone there, what should I do now? Should I run back to the dorm or should I stay, what the fuck is wrong with me, don't let me be taken as a suspect, I wish my phone could become invisible. I wander around, unable to figure out any way out of the trouble before me, I slap myself several times just to get something helpful inside my brain. How did my phone even end up on that table, did I actually dropped it there, but I thought it was in my pocket. Everything came tumbling back into my head.