Help

DAHLIA   P . O . V

I stumbled and fell so hard as sharp strain struck my legs. I shouldn't have gone to the woods, I wouldn't be in this condition if I had stayed in my room..... This pains are killing me, I will never forgive that asshole, that fucking cemetery, what have I done wrong to deserve this punishment. My clothes were stained with mold when I scrambled awkwardly to get back on my feet, the heavy rain blurred my vision, making it hard for me to make it to the apartment, I was shivering, dying in severe cold, slight move I did sent goosebumps allover me, I pulled myself together with my arms around my waist, limping forward, to the apartment entrance, I took in a quick nervous breath and tend to have trouble controlling my fear,my tears prickled, quavering heartbreaking sobs somewhat like a child who is trying to stop crying, my uncontrollable sobs turned into a loud grunt of suffering, the pains in my legs was excruciating through my veins,there was no one around to help me at that moment, silence filled the street, creeping it real, so I opened the door with trembles, shaking in my shoes and I fell on the floor, lieing on my chest , everyone were asleep in their rooms, dead silence in the apartment as if there was no one, I grope my way inside, down to the room I stay, letting the door shut behind me. When I got into the room, I heard footsteps approaching me as the thunder continue to rumble at a distance, then I realized it was Brigitta.
        "Hey bitch, what were you doing in the rain? You are going to catch a cold" she scolded and I stretched my hand to her, pleading for her help.
       "Please help me, take me to the bed"
She gave me a confused look, taking my hand, "what's wrong? We're you being chased by an animal?"
   "Can't you see I fractured my leg" I yelled at her, getting angry.
     "Which leg!? But they look fine to me, there's nothing wrong with them" she lifted me up, helping me to the bed and I got a strange feeling about Brigitta, a familiar smell ran through my nostrils, reminding me of Davis, it was an orchid woodsy groves smell, it felt like she was growing taller than her normal height and her eyes constantly changed into serpent green immediately I glance at her , she threw me on the bed so hard, quickly turned her back to me, facing the entrance, she just stood without looking back. "Hey Brigitta, won't you find a way to treat me, your best friend is dying here" I croaked softly, she was strange.
   "What else can I do" she replied and vanished. Why is everything strange to me, I'm never going to Eku woods, it's the worst place ever.

*****************
JORGE P. O. V
I felt a tap on my leg which brought my eyes to slowly open in attempt of clearing the blurry images before my sleepy stare.
  "Dude! We have test today, get up, we're going to be late, what the fuck did you do last night that made you so tired" I heard Mario's husky voice by my bedside as I sat up yawning tiredly,
   " Is it sunshine already? Ohh shit that fucking test, why does it have to be morning class, what's the time? "I grumbled a complain lieing on to my back while he checked his phone and grabbed my hand, pulling me out of the bed.
   " We're almost late, get up guy "he spoke urgently, but I slap his hand away from mine, getting up on my own will.
" What if I decide not to go"I walked away, leaving him behind.   " I don't want to go, you can go without me"
  "Then you will fail and still have to write a make-up test which is harder than the normal test"
I went out of the dorm and went to the restroom .  "Didn't you sleep well at night, your eyes looks plump"
  "I just feel restless, I'm not in the mood of doing anything. By any chance, who do you think is the culprit behind Bridger's death?" I questioned him, dragging my feet along.
"I would say it was Kellin Adele who killed him because Bridger broke up with Kellin last week, so there's ninety nine percent probability that she's the murderer, but it surprised me that Dahlia's phone was found at where the crime happened, maybe Dahlia was helping the killer"
  "She doesn't look like she can actually kill someone, what if it was Davis" I stopped just to hear his response.
"Which Davis? Do you mean Davis in year four"
  "Guy, it's the Davis of my dream, he's back"
  "It can't be. Does he study here now?" He had a grilling gaze which was frustrating. "This is a disaster"
"I saw him yesterday at the cafeteria, I'm sure he has bad intentions"