10- Suggestive

"Let the gal speak for herself, Stiles," Void begins with another smirk. "Don't be so misogynistic," he finishes his taunt with a wave of his hand.

Stiles mocks him in the same voice he used before. "I swear, Void; I want to beat your ass relentlessly." His eyes squinted at the spirit with daring eyes. 

"That sounds fun," Void shrugs, knowing full well that it would only piss Stiles off even more. "Oh, that sounds fun to you? Does having a pole go up your ass and stretch you out before-" Stiles gets cut off by a bored-sounding Void. "That still sounds fun, I don't see the problem," Void interrupts Stiles nonchalantly.

Silence fills the air.

Stella and Stiles share a look of astonishment. "Did he just admit to being a bottom?" Stiles asks Stella. She nods.

Void rolls his eyes at the immature pair. He smacks Stella's thigh and squeezes it. "I am not a bottom." His hand grips her inner thigh, teasingly brushing higher and higher. Stella contains an embarrassing squeak. She knew Void was only trying to store the energy so he could feed but it still made her nervous with how directly his contact was. 

"You just said-"

Void quickly cuts Stiles off with a growl."I know what I said, boy."

"So, you like taking it up the ass?" Stella asks questioningly. She sounds a bit excited about the teasing of Void. Void's hand pauses. Stella's mind wandered to her bottoming, she didn't think would mind that much: it did sound fun.

"That's called bottoming," Stiles adds. 

"It is," agreed Stella. Void grumbles under his breath and pinches her inner thigh, causing a slight pain to run through her. She squeaks and stares at him while he smirks and rubs the area with his fingertips. She bites back a moan, something that Stiles was oblivious to and Void wasn't. "You deserved that."

"Void, you deserve a lot of things but you don't see me skinning you alive," Stiles snarls with vex. He slaps Void's wrist, pulling it off of her thigh; Then he places his hand on her thigh but respectively: It isn't close to her mound like Void was previously.

Stella yawns loudly and the pair gawks at her. "I'm tired," she groans. Stiles told her what happened and blushed. Her cat fangs had extended. "Sorry."

Soon she wanted to turn over so she told them to get off of her. They didn't want to move but Stiles had forced Void off her. She still didn't feel comfortable so she crawled under the covers and stripped herself of her clothes. As soon as her head hit the pillow she was knocked out.

She woke up the boys bickering. "Don't you fucking dare touch her like that; I'll break your goddamn fingers," Stiles growled. Stella smiles when she hears this and puts Void in a playful headlock.

For some reason, her being a cat had removed her nerves for being naked near people. Any person who becomes a beast like her usually does. She had a friend she met in the woods before, his mother was just like her. But she was a werewolf.

"No touchy touchy," Stella hums. Void grumbles out a 'make me' and she is the one to let out a dark chuckle rather than Void. "You're being childish for a 1000-year-old spirit."

"Yeah, well being refined to a 100-yard radius to a teenager all the time kind of does that to you," Void grumbles feigning annoyance. He moves her arm to lay beside her and presses his cheek against her breast, a smirk on his face as he stares at Stiles in a taunting way.

Stella was on her back again and Void was on top of her. She assumed that was why Stiles was bickering with him. She assumed right because Stiles whined out, "He's hogging you! I demand attention!" Stiles then tried to push off the spirit but he wouldn't budge. It didn't help that both the boys were shirtless and Stiles didn't like how Void and her had more than enough skin-to-skin contact.

"I'm hungry."

"I'm hungry as well, but not for food," Void says smugly. His hands moved under her arms so he could lock his body on there.

Stiles pauses on trying to get Void off of her. "For once I can agree with you," Stiles laughs nervously.

"Hornballs," Stella scoffs.

"I can smell it come off of you, Kitty; Don't think you're slick."

"Shut up," she grumbles. "This form isn't used to physical contact; It's sensitive..." she grumbles with a pseudo frown.

Void gets off of her and lets Stiles lay on her shoulder. Void plants a kiss on her forehead, pulling her long black hair from under her head so she can be more comfortable. "Don't fret, Kitty; We'll care of you."

Stella's body was tempted, and she could feel her warmth spread all around her body. Her breathing was soft a ragged from the affectionate teasing. Stiles is drawing patterns on her stomach. Void's hand was traveling down her arm and to her stomach as well. He stopped on the soft pudge of her stomach to tease her along with Stiles. Eventually, he went to knead her thigh as he lay next to her, his face in the crook of her neck. "Do you want that?" he asks, his voice a bit huskier. "You want us to take care of our kitties?"

Stella furrowed her brow. Plural? As in more than one? "Kitties?" she repeated in a question.

Stiles was the one to answer this time, the flat of his hand traveling to the valley of her breast. "You and the one between your legs."

Written: 12.29.23-12.30.23
Last edited: 12.30.23
Published: 01.03.24