11- Munching

Stella hadn't had anything like that happen to her. She'd imagined, sure: everyone had imagined it at least once. She felt her thighs clench, her eyes closing so she could think about the question she badly wanted to say yes to. Stiles seemed to take control now, Void doing the opposite, picking her up and sitting behind her. Void starts to rub her shoulders, massaging her shoulders and her arms.

Stiles was hovering over her now, his long-fingered hand on her knee. "Do you want to?"

Void licks her neck sniffing after, his nose pressing against her red collar as he takes in her natural scent. Her pheromones caused him to groan. "I know she does... Ain't that right, Kitty? You want to be taken care of. You took care of Stiles for two weeks nonstop; you deserve a nice relaxing break." as he spoke he continued to rub her arms, massaging them to rid her of any tension and pain from how taunt her body was. Occasionally black veins would travel up his forearms when she felt pain or pleasure, which she recognized to be any chaotic energy leaving her body. Ironically when she felt pleasure, she would see the veins and feel her body's pleasure intensify.

Stella watched Void's hands, a black vein forming a pulsing up his forearm. She then felt a wave of confidence and used it to her advantage. She shrugged Void's hands off and placed them on her perky breast. "You're right, I do need a break... What do you have in mind?"

Stiles smiles and kisses her thighs. His big palms spread her thighs, his face inches away from her pussy. "I plan to be a munch," he breathes with a small smirk. His warm breath tickles her clit. Then Void's hands start to massage her breast, "Give her that break, Stiles," Void ushers Stiles to get going; he was getting impatient.

Instantaneously, Stiles kitty licks her clit causing her to mewl. Void shushes into her ear. "Be quiet, kitty; let him make you feel good." She nods and bites her lips back to contain her sounds.

She hadn't masturbated in so long... this felt different; more magical. The way Stiles flicked his tongue and Void's firm hand massaging her breast, his other one traveling to wrists to lock them with his veiny hand. His fingers pinch her nipples roughly, causing a weak whimper to exit her now parted lips.

Void was feeding off the pain and pleasure that spread in the room while Stiles fed on Stella's cunt like a starved man. He had said he hadn't done it before but she could swear he was lying. His tongue was expertly flicking the soft bundle of nerves. She never expected it to feel this good; She felt like she was on cloud nine- maybe even higher.

Stella had enough and gave in to her urges and pulled Stiles in by the nape to kiss him. Stiles moans into her mouth, his fingers going down to circle her clit. Void's cold hand pushes them both onto their knees, inserting a finger into her pulsing cunt while Stiles fingers her clit and kisses her.

"I think she can take all my fingers; Don't you think, Stiles?"

Stiles pulls back from this kiss for a second to respond, a saliva string bridge from their mouths collapsing. "Don't hurt her," he whispers breathily to the old spirit.

Void grumbles and shoves two more fingers into her. His pace was torturously slow, his slim fingers stretching her, massaging her pulsing fleshy walls. "For the love of my life, please, stop treating me like I'm glass. Just continue to fuck me with your fingers," she groans with frustration, the familiar crease in her brows returning to her pale face.

Void obeys and works his pinky into her; now four fingers. The slight pain soon disappeared into his veins. Void pushes her down, causing Stiles to lay on his back. Stella was pulled to straddle Stiles by his hands. His softly calloused hands rub her outer thigh, then his legs spread causing hers to spread more for Void. Stella presses her torso against Stiles'.