About the oc

Name: Yukiko "Frostwing" Monkey D.

age: 18

Appearance: Yukiko is a Marine Vice Admiral and the daughter of the legendary Garp. She possesses long, flowing black hair that reaches her waist, framing her striking icy blue eyes. Her Devil Fruit power grants her beautiful white wings, which she keeps folded behind her when not in use. Yukiko's attire consists of a regal black and gold dress that ends mid-thigh, symbolizing her authority and elegance as a high-ranking Marine officer.

outfit:

Personality: Yukiko is known for her disciplined and focused nature

Personality: Yukiko is known for her disciplined and focused nature. She embodies the ideals of justice and devotes herself to upholding them as a Marine. Yukiko is highly analytical and strategic, always considering the best course of action in any given situation. She possesses a strong sense of duty and is willing to make personal sacrifices for the greater good. Despite her icy exterior, Yukiko has a compassionate side, particularly towards innocent civilians and those in need. She is a natural leader who inspires respect and loyalty from her subordinates, instilling in them the same unwavering commitment to justice. Yukiko's presence commands attention and instills fear in her enemies, making her a formidable force on the battlefield.

Weapons:

Swords: Yukiko wields two swords, each possessing its own unique design. The first sword, named Frostbite, has a slender blade crafted from shimmering silver steel. The hilt is wrapped in black leather, adorned with intricate gold engravings depicting ice crystals. The guard of the sword is curved and resembles a frosty whirlwind, representing Yukiko's mastery over icy winds. The second sword, known as Blizzard's Edge, features a wider blade with a dark steel hue. The hilt is made from polished obsidian, engraved with delicate patterns that resemble snowflakes.

Bow and Arrow: Yukiko carries a specialized bow called Frostwind Bow, which is crafted from a rare and durable material known as Cryosteel. The bow has a sleek design, primarily black with gold accents, and is adorned with intricate frost-like patterns. The string is made from a resilient ice-like material, enabling Yukiko to channel her Haki through it. Her arrows, known as Frost Arrows, are crafted from enchanted ice and possess the ability to freeze targets upon impact, rendering them immobile.

Daggers: Yukiko also carries two finely crafted daggers named Frostfang and Icicle's Grace. Frostfang has a curved and slender blade with a silver sheen, while Icicle's Grace features a shorter, straight blade with a translucent blue hue. The hilts of both daggers are made of obsidian, providing a stark contrast to the icy blades.

Accessories:

Collar: Yukiko wears a distinguished collar made of black leather, adorned with intricate gold trimmings. The Marine emblem is prominently displayed, symbolizing her rank and authority as a Vice Admiral. The collar serves as a constant reminder of her commitment to justice and her role within the Marine organization.

Earrings: Yukiko adorns herself with earrings resembling delicate snowflakes made of white gold. The earrings add a touch of elegance to her appearance and symbolize her affinity for wintry elements.