5.

The next day, I was at work, sitting in my office. Damn these fxcking paper works will get it through me one day. I heard a knock on the door. "Come in" my voice was cold as usual. I heard footsteps only to find my right hand romano

"What's it" i asked annoyed but in my cold voice. "Capo you asked for the information of that girl. Here is it capo" he said. I looked up and saw him.

He was holding some papers which were in the file

He was holding some papers which were in the file. He placed it on my desk and stood away. "you can go" i said. I heard him walk away.

I immediately opened those files. And there her photo was. Damn she looked so pretty cute. I admired her face. Her plump lips and black eyes. Her nose. Wow. Cute. I smiled at myself.

Luciano your smiling. You don't even know that you're marrying her or do you want to marry her only, let alone others. I smirked knowing I'll get her to me and all to myself.

I read about her. Her full name is y/f/n. She's 17 and studying at college. Wow she hates college like me. She's 5'4 in height and her weight is 53 pounds. Wow she's a virgin too. Damn so sexy. She's an introvert and has everything private to herself. I indeed need to find out where she lives, and about herself I'm sure it's in here.

I smirked and turned the pages. Seems like this girl is very private in her matters. Damn sure I'm gonna marry. But first I need to think of it.

I sipped on my black coffee as i turned the paper admiring this girl y/n

I sipped on my black coffee as i turned the paper admiring this girl y/n. I smirked to myself, knowing that I'll get her. But before i could go any further, i need to shut that old fxckers mouth.

I placed the papers down and called my right hand romano. He walked inside "yes capo" he asked "i want to know where this girl lives and I want more information about her family and background what you gave wasn't enough, so get back to your work" i said.

"Ok capo" he said and walked away. I got back to my work.

It was already evening now and time for me to go home. I called romano and asked him to get the car ready. I got in and drove home.

I walked inside my mansion only to find my father sitting on the couch. I was furious and burning with anger.

"What the heck are you doing here
Vecchio stronzo" (old fucker). I groaned. "Son i came to talk about. On what decision you have made for the marriage should I say yes to my friend" he asked smiling.

I rolled my eyes "I'm not marrying your friend's daughter, neither will I marry any girl you choose for me. I will get married to the girl I chose for myself and now get the hell out of my house" i roared.

He walked "sure my son make it quick thou can't wait to see you getting married" he said and walked.

"La prossima volta non voglio che nessuno di voi faccia entrare questo vecchio in casa mia, CAPITO, SPERO DI AVER FATTO CHIARIRE?" I groaned. They all nodded, they head in fear. (Next time I don't want any of you to let this old man into my house, UNDERSTAND, I HOPE I HAVE MADE IT CLEAR)

I sighed and walked back to my room. I sat down on my bed. I closed my eyes. All i could see and think was her. Her eyes. Her nose. I wonder how beautiful she looks when she smiles.

I felt my trousers tighten at the thought of her. I don't even know that girl and she's already making me hard. Damn she must be someone special to me.

I desperately need a cold shower. I undressed myself, loosening my tie and removing my clothes. I walked into the shower and turned it on.

I was hard and pre cum already leaking from my tip. I groaned as i touched it. I looked down and only imagined that one girl. Her innocent eyes.

Oh what would it be if her mouth was now wrapped around my hard cock gagging and sucking it. Damn. I speed up myself, up and down.

How she would taste it I ate her out or if she sat on my face grinding her pussy there. I came undone in just a few seconds.

Breathless was my state. I sighed and washed myself coming out in the towel. I need to see this girl. She is doing something to me.

I'm becoming desperate for her. How can she do it. Although i don't know much about her, she's on my mind. Fanculo.