Jason Grace x Reader - Storms

For this one shot, you two have just started secretly dating and have been friends for years. No one ever really knew, considering how reserved Jason Grace is. Another note, storms spook you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jason was once again staying late in his office. Although no longer Praetor, he still worked with Reyna and strove to make his camp as successful as possible. You admired him, always putting others first.

However, as you watch the storm that brews overhead, you wish he was with you.

As of now, there are two options: Wait for him to go home, or go find him.

Putting on a coat, you walk outside, watching the swirling clouds closely. After about five minutes of walking, the wind begins to pick up and a light rain starts. You sigh, your face and clothes soaking in seconds due to the rain increasing. Hearing a crack of thunder, you pick up your pace.

The rain begins to pour so harshly that you can't hear your thoughts. You stop for a moment to catch your breath, unable to see and scared. Were you close? You didn't know. You take a moment and stop to catch your breath.

After catching your breath, you take a step. You trip, and hit the pavement with a hard thud. Your head hits the hard ground, and your vision goes dark. 

~~~~Small Time Skip~~~~

Your eyes slowly open, squinting in the harsh light. Your head is pounding and for a moment the only thing you can think about is the pain. Taking a breath, you look around the room. You're on the small sofa in Jason's office, however he is no where to be seen. Your clothes are dry and you're warmly wrapped up in a blanket.

"Jason?" You call out softly, hoping to hear his voice back.

Only your echo greets you, and you realise you're alone in the room. A boom of thunder shakes the room, causing a painting to shake dangerously. Your eyes widen, and you hope Jason comes back soon.

As if summoned, the door slowly opens, and Jason walks in with two drinks. His steel blue eyes turn to you, worry painting his face.

"Y/N? How are you feeling, love?" He asks gently, placing the cups on his desk and sitting on the floor next to the sofa. Even sitting casually on the floor, he still seems to manage perfection. 

"My head hurts," you whisper, "can you turn off the light?"

"Of course," Jason says, hurrying to turn off the light before resuming his place at your side.

"Why were you out in such an awful storm? The rain is still pouring down." He asks, gently taking your hand in his. He softly kisses your hand, looking into your eyes and waiting for an answer.

"I got nervous and tried to find you," you say softly, looking away. Your head felt like it was going to explode from pain. 

"You hit your head pretty hard and scraped your knee, but I got you bandaged up. You really need to rest, and not do irrational things." Jason's voice is calm, but you can tell he is still worried.

"It wasn't that irrational," you mumble.

"Walking out into a dangerous storm with nothing but a jacket?" Jason looks at you and sighs, "I just don't want you to get hurt."

"Would it make you feel better if you came up here with me?" You ask, patting a spot next to you.

Jason thinks for a moment, looking at the spot next to you. After a moment, he nods, and gently climbs onto the sofa. He carefully wraps his arms around you and pulls you close, kissing your forehead softly.

"Better?" You ask, yawning.

"We're going to get caught," he mumbles. His hands gently wander your back. His fingers lightly graze in a relaxing motion, causing you to become sleepy.

"Sleep well, my love," he whispers gently, kissing your forehead once more before his breathing slows. 

You soon fall asleep as well, feeling safe in his arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay !

Requests are always open

Have a good day/night !