Dumbass - Kaimaki

Kaito ran down the hallway chasing Kokichi because he stole his phone, "Get back here you stupid gremlin!" Kaito screamed

"WAAAAAAAA!!!! you little bitch!" Kokichi fake cried.

"I will fucking kill you!" 

meanwhile, Maki and Kirumi sat in the common area enjoying tea and some cookies Kirumi had made for the two. "I'm glad you and I could hang out," Maki started, "Everyone is just so intense, it's nice to hang out with someone who doesn't make me want to kill," Maki half smiled. 

"It really is," Kirumi also smiled as she drank some of her tea. She wouldn't kill anyone, right? Well maybe Ouma. She thought.

The two were having a nice and peaceful conversation until they heard yelling and harsh footsteps coming in their direction.

"SUCK MY BALLS!" they heard Kokichi scream.

"I wonder what idiot Kokichi is messing with?" Maki  wondered. The two saw Kaito charging full speed at the little shit that has plagued their class. "it's my idiot," Maki sighed, 

Kirumi smiled at her, "Are you going to help him?" she asked.

"Should Kokichi die?" Kirumi had a stunned look on her face, "KIdding," Maki half smiled. Kirumi's face relaxed. 

They sat for another 10 seconds till they heard the sound of someone falling down the stairs. Maki put her cup down. "Sometimes I wish I had one day without chaos,"

"One day it will be true," Kirumi told her as she walked away.

Once Maki got to the stairs she saw Kaito laying on the ground in the family guy death pose. "for fuck sakes," she muttered. "Are you dead?" she asked.

Kaito looked up at her, "nah, the little shit wanted me to pose like this to scare Shuichi," Kaito laughed.

"It worked," Kokichi said, "He's on his way,"

Shuichi appeared, "KAITO!" he started to walk down the stairs but fell, knocking into Maki. The two fell down half the stairs and hit the wall.

Maki was fuming, "Shuichi," she started, giving him a death stare.

"I-I'm so so so sorry," he said. Shuichi looked to Kaito as in 'help me she is going to kill me' Kaito nodded.

"You piece of shi-" Maki was cut off by Kaito hugging her.

"Is my Maki-roll hurt?" he kissed her forehead and cheeks repeatedly.

Maki's whole face went red, "Ka-aito! I'm fine!" she blurted.

"Are you sure?" He grabbed her chin and pulled her face close to his, "Let me see..." He leaned in and kissed her.

...BUT...

Maki kicked him in the stomach. He crumpled like a piece of paper, "Shit sorry Kaito!" Maki bent down to see if he was okay. He kissed her nose.

Here lies Maki Harukawa, she sadly has passed away from romantic affection. 

---------------

:O