2.1 ~ Before It Happened [GRIM'S POV]

A/N: Here's a new chapterrrrr fjdhejeje. I hope you enjoy it in Grim's perspective. I wanted to put art, but I'm being to ambitious here with the lack of time qwq.

___________________________________________

~ [Flashback] Grim's POV ~

"This should be far enough, I think?" I huffed while I warily looked back to see if that 'thing' was still behind us.

It's not after us anymore. That's a relief.

"Owww... What was that thing? No one said there'd be anything like that!" Ace whined, panting in exhaustion.

"That was no normal ghost, that's for sure." Deuce responded.

.
.

Everyone took their time to recover from that one heck of a chase. Moments later, I saw Ace slowly headin' towards the direction of where the mirror was as he was twistin' his shoulders.

"Let's just give up and go home. I'll happily take the expulsion if it means never having to fight that thing again." Ace nonchalantly said.

Deuce's eyes widened, bewildered at his statement. "What?! Nuh-uh, not happenin'! I'd rather die than get expelled from Night Raven! How can you give up when the stone's right there?"

"Pfft- Big talk from someone who's not even half the mage I am." Ace mocked, smiling wryly.

He waved his hand as we watched him slowly walk away, "You want the stone so bad? Then go get it yourself. I'm out."