A kid with one shoe. Who only wears one shoe!?

I was drowning in anxiety, I finally had a clue to where Percy may be. Percy's my boyfriend and as if three days ago, he disappeared. We heard the Grand Canyon, on an extraction mission that Hera promised will lead me to Percy. Butch landed the chariot on the far end of the sky walk. The Pegasi tucked in their wings and cantered nervously. I leaped out of the chariot before it finished moving. How I did that? Only Zeus knows. I pulled one of my brackets off and flicked my wrist, the bracelet turning into one of my knives. I ran towards the three teenagers. The shortest was this Latino elf looking guy, like he looked like he ran away form Santa shop, the girl was beautiful, she had brown kind of choppy hair with two thin braids in each side of her head, her eyes where multicoloured, the taller now had short cropped blond hair, and a purple shirt with SPQR on it.

"Where is he?" I demanded. I felt Annabeth befind me as she out a hand on my shoulder.

"Where's who?" The blond asked. I frowned at him.

"What about Gleeson? Where is your protector, Gleeson Hedge?" Annabeth spoke up as she now moved next to me.

"He got taken by some... tornado things." The elf spoke up.

"Venti," The blond said. "Storm Spirits."

"You mean anemoi thuelia? That's the Greek term. Who are you, and for Hades sake what happened?" I interjected. The blond tried his best to explain but for some reason he couldn't keep eye contact with me. Annabeth squeezed my hand lightly.

"I'm sorry and I know this isn't what you expected but I need you to stop intimidating these kids." She whispered to me.

"Ok" I sighed.

When the boy finished I couldn't help be frustrated.

"No, no, no! She told me he would be here. She told me if I came here, I'd find the answer." I started ranting till Butch interrupted me.

"Y/n," Butch grunted. "Check it out" he said while pointing at the blonds feet

"The guy with one shoe," said Butch. "He's the answer.

"No Butch," I insisted. "He can't be. I was tricked."

The skywalk shuddered, and the horses whinnied urgently.

"Y/n," said Annabeth, "we gotta leave.
Let's get these three to camp and figure it out there. Those storm spirits might come back." I fumed for a moment.

"Fine." I fixed Jason with a resentful look. "We'll settle this later." And I turned on my heel and marched toward the chariot. Wiping away the tear that had fallen. I gripped the necklace I had given Percy after the titan war. For his 16th birthday. Mine was gold and his was silver.

"This is so utterly stupid." I muttered under my breath as I hopped in the chariot.

I learned the kids names were Leo, Jason and Piper

I learned the kids names were Leo, Jason and Piper. Though I should stop calling them kids because I'm like a year older than them. Annabeth and Butch did most of the talking.