> Glass. :Fanloon.

Another Fanloon ^.^

Also my relatives are here so like, I hope that explains of how I'm very late, plus my mom gave me some extra work (aka. 7 works) and my phone time shortened because my parents hates the idea of me touching electronics 🔥🔥🔥

And I can't write peacefully,, I feel like someone's watching me 💔💔

Anyways!!!

______________________________________________

Fan was in his shared room, sitting in his bed.

Fan was just typing in his computer about his blog and other stuff, although his blog seems.. simple and.. odd..

There's no excitement in the blog, so he decided he'll just continue it later.

When he finally thought for some ideas, there's the time he will continue his blog, for the viewers! He decided to scroll at social media for some ideas, sometimes he does get ideas from social media! Or stuff he learns from the internet!

Well, uhh … he just got distracted by the videos …

While he was just distracted watching videos he find at the internet, he saw the most popular videos were … couple videos.

There were some lovely dovely couple and people were so entertained by it! This just reminds Fan that he is single.

Fan was just thinking how to make people entertained, all the results he gets were couple things, more likely some gay couples but whatevs … he was just thinking until, Balloon popped out of nowhere! Why was he thinking of Balloon while watching this couple vids?!

Until he looked at the video closely and now he's just thinking of doing it with Balloon! This made Fan’s face blush, where did even Balloon came from?!

That was all he asked for himself, he couldn't just let himself burn! So he shut his computer, as he shut his computer, he tries to get his breath normally.. calming him.

Maybe because he adored Balloon from far away, because no matter what Balloon tries to communicate with people! He tries his best so so much! While Fan in the other hand, found it amusing.

“Dang it!!” Fan shouted out of nowhere, making Paintbrush… Paintbrush was his roommate and Fan just woke up Paintbrush from their beauty sleep!

“What is it for today Fan..?” Paintbrush looked at Fan, they just woke up, Fan looked back at Paintbrush with a nervous face, he just realized he woke them up.

“Oh.. uh, sorry.. my bad!” Fan apologized for waking Paintbrush from their so called beauty sleep, Fan looked back at his computer …

‘Okay, thinking Balloon in some couple or romantic stuff?! What was that for?!’ Fan was thinking why, he just stared at the wall.

“No but seriously, what's the matter?” Paintbrush asked making Fan’s attention go back at Paintbrush, Fan felt a sweat fall from the side of his face as he gulped.

“Well.. I've been scrolling at the internet, and all I get is gay couple videos! I wanted ideas …” Fan answered to Paintbrush, making Paintbrush raise their eyebrow.

“Woah.. well, looks like the closet is glass Fan!” Paintbrush said, teasing Fan, making Fan more shocked, huh.

“Let me guess, you think of someone while watching those types of vids?” Paintbrush asked Fan, Fan was hesitating is he should answer or no … the answer for that is, yes he did answer.

“Yeah.. you caught me” Fan answered at the question made by Paintbrush, making Paintbrush giggle a bit.

“Who is it?” The sudden question by Paintbrush made Fan blush a ton!