strip poker

there's this girl that torments you every day of your life. she's always bullying you in some way, saying mean things to you and teasing you in some lewder ways but blaming you for being the pervert. you're too weak to stop her, plus you like her despite her bully demeanor.

today you were alone in your clubroom after school when, as usual, elira paraded into the room amd right over to you. she immediately started harassing you about what you're up to, and why you're staring at her chest, and a whole bunch of other pleasant things.

today you were feeling a little bold, though, and so you pulled out a deck of cards and asked her if she wanted to play something together. that's all you said, and she immediately interpreted it in whatever twisted way she wanted.

"you want me to play strip poker with you?! you're so disgusting, you know that?" she said with that evil look on her face, despite you not even mentioning any specific game. before you could defend yourself, though, she continued.
"well, i guess, since you're so desperate... i do feel bad for you. maybe if you're lucky, you'll manage to see my feet or something, you pervert."

and so you began playing. it was the first round and you started with an okay setup... but after switching 3 cards you ended up with the 1 in 650,000 chance of a proper royal flush.

 but after switching 3 cards you ended up with the 1 in 650,000 chance of a proper royal flush

"you should just fold, you know... in fact, i'll raise you. let's say, 3 pieces of clothing." she said with that evil look again. she had no idea at all.