Before

Once upon a time...

Before the Scorching. Before the tribes. Before dragon species, and armies were created. Three  dragons were told a secret. Three dragons hold a deep tale. A tale that has slowly been forgotten over time. A story that seems so worthless and pointless to hear about. 

A female Sandwing, bold and strong, was the only dragon in Pyrrthia, that was told this so-called tale about the world's deepest secret.

A female Hivewing, quick thinker and intelligent, the first and only dragon in Pantala to hold this story, hidden from the rest of the tribes.

A female Soulwing, good listener and patient, same thing again, first dragon of Pazoala to be told and hold onto this tale.

A secret. A tale. A story. Three dragons who became queens later on in their life. Three dragons who hold tightly to this secret of the unknown. But as time passes, the secret they kept for so long, slowly fades away. Until this old story years later brings attention to eight eyes. 

___

Author's note: This is my first fan-fiction and I will like any support that will help me continue writing my art. BTW I am Zero and I write, draw, read and run. Simple life. This plot, characters and ideas for this fan-fiction is my own work, but...(Credits below)

Credits to the canon book series, Wings of Fire: Tui T. Sutherland

She is my inspiration for my writing.