𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏 - 𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐘 𝐃𝐀𝐘⋆

🌷

Dedicated to all those girls who once had a crush on her senior but never got the courage to confess, Pagli try krke to dekhti :)”

🎀

Thanks for giving this book a Chance<3
_______

~𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐘 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆🌷~

-A A D Y A 'S P O V-

I was walking toward my coaching when suddenly it started to rain causing me to run , as I had forgotten to bring my umbrella.

After running for sometime I finally reached my coaching, but didn't went inside , as i was all wet and if I go inside like that it will be very embarassing. After trying to dry myself for sometime I gave up and turned around to go inside, knowing very well that I will be doomed if I get late.

Being emerged in my own thought, I entered not noticing that someone too was coming outside, causing me too unfortunately bump into the persons chest hardly.

The sudden hustle threw me off balance. I barely managed to stay on my feet, but in the chaos, my hands instinctively grabbed someone's shirt. To my surprise, they caught my left hand, steadying me.

It all happened in the blink of an eye. I didn't even notice who I'd grabbed or what exactly I had done, but I quickly regained my footing and stood up properly.

"Sorry, I'm really sorry," I blurted out, looking up to see a boy I didn't recognize. He must be new to the coaching center, as I'd never seen him before.

Our eyes met, and I quickly looked away, feeling a surge of nervousness.

"It's okay, it was my fault too," he replied. I smiled awkwardly and hurried to my seat.

As I reached my seat, I noticed my best friend wasn't in our usual spot but had moved elsewhere.

"Afriiiii!!!" I called out, catching her attention.

"What is it, Aadu? You just walked in and already you're shouting," she replied with an irritated look, making me roll my eyes.

"Why aren't you sitting here-" I stopped mid-sentence when I realized she was sitting with Zaid, her crush.

I gave her a teasing look as she blushed and turned back to her conversation with him.

Afrin and I go to the same school and, luckily, the same coaching center. Being from the ICSE board, we have to sit with the seniors since our syllabus is the same.

I sat down, pulling my books out and quietly cursing my best friend under my breath.

Suddenly, I flinched as a guy stood in front of my seat. Looking up, I realized it was the same guy I had bumped into earlier. I mustered a forced smile, feeling awkward remembering the earlier encounter.