𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟔 - 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐄 ⋆

"मैं बारिश की बोली समझता नहीं था
हवाओं से मैं यूँ उलझता नहीं था
सीने में दिल भी, कहाँ थी मुझे ये खबर"

~कैसे हुआ<3

________

AN: Those who are asking me why the book have skipped chapter like from 5th to suddenly 31 , so I will once again let you know I am having my exams so I wouldn't be able to focus on writing for sometimes that's why I am editing the book & adding some scenes to utilise the time, those chapter's (30&31) will be taken down soon as many haven't read it till now.

-For Those readers who were in middle of Book like if you had already reached the, Season two then you can read it from stock.me it's available there for free!!)

_____

Do vote and comment<3

🎀

𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐘 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆<3

-A U T H O R 'S P O V-

Aadya rushed to Abir and grabbed his hand. His face was marred with cuts, and his knuckles were bleeding. If she hadn't arrived in time, things could have been much worse.

"Abir, are you okay?" she asked, cradling his head in her lap. She gently touched his bleeding lips, her voice trembling.

"Please, Abir, don't close your eyes."

Abir lay there, unable to respond, his eyes barely open. He stared at her, silent.

"Aap rukiye hum kisi ko bula ke laate hai" she said, attempting to stand, but he tightened his grip on her hand, his eyes still mostly closed.

(You wait, I will go and ask for help)

He didn't let go.

"Aap rukiye hum kisi ko bula ke laate hai" she insisted, her hand inadvertently brushing his scar, making him wince.

(Abir, let me go. I need to get help. It's not safe here)

Aadya fought back tears, quickly wiping them away. She pulled a handkerchief from her pocket and wrapped it around his wounded hand.