PART 1

"Oh my arahabaki!! we finally defeated fyodor!" — Dazai exclaims as he and Chuuya do a fist bump and Nikolai starts crying. "Chuuya wait.. i hear something coming on.. Is that music... HIT IT CHUUYA, bungou them stray dogs!!" Chuuya starts breakdancing to the music. Nikolai's foot starts tapping "w-whats going on!?" Nikolai screams, "u're feeling the beat bro!!!" Dazai says as he backflips and nikolai starts tapdancing, "oh yeah!!!!!" Nikolai grabs Fyodor’s ripped off arm and starts swinging it around! "woo hoo yeaaahhh!!! this is my jam!!" — Nikolai exclaims. "Jam?! where?!" — jam liker Dazai says as the three of them laugh. Even Sigma comes out and starts dancing! — “woohoo! Yea! This is lit!” Nikolai exclaims. "Lit like when Fyodor exploded!!!" — Chuuya screams on top of his lungs as all of them start tap dancing in a circle. Suddenly…. SIGMA TAKES HIS WIG OFF?!1@Q!1@A!1 AND STARTS WHIRLING IT AROUND!! “WHOAAA!! THIS IS FIRE BRAH!!” Dazai cheered. "OH SO YOU DIDNT GO TO A BARBER AND ASK FOR THAT S##TTY HAIRCUT?" Chuuya laughed as he slapped Sigma's shiny bald head. Then…. Bram suddenly shows up! And he starts tapdancing too! — “yahoo!! I can feel the beat!!” Bram exclaims. THEN SUDDENLY.... Aya hops in too and starts doing the gangnam style as they all celebrate and dance in joy. They all breakdanced and laughed until dawn! Then, akutagawa and atsushi fly in from a helicopter to save them! — “W-what is this melody!!” Atsushi cheered. Dazai exclaimed — “u’re feeling the beat lil bro!”, "w-what is happening!" Akutagawa says as he starts to breakdance and make out with Atsushi as everyone else watches. Dazai smirks and grabs Chuuya’s face! As he makes out with him passionately. Nikolai grabs sigma and starts kissing him too! Bram and aya and fyodor arm are lonely and sad💔💔, then Bram gives Aya a piggy back ride because they are very good father and daughter!!! AND THEN.... WHAT THE FLIP ITS JOUNO AND TECCHOU!!! They start kissing!!! Omg gays!!! Suddenly.. TECCHOU FLIPS OUT AND SCREAMS “AHHHH! IM PREGNANT!!”