PART 2

TECCHOU FLIPS OUT AND SCREAMS "AHHHH! IM PREGNANT!!" then jouno starts rubbing his belly "omg our kid is gonna develop very nicely 😇😇" Tecchou starts crying as he isnt ready for a child yet! Dazai exclaims aswell — “OH MY ARAHABAKI! MY WATER JUST BROKE!” "OMG WE NEED TO CALL AN AMBULANCE!!!!!" Chuuya screams and they call an ambulance and now everyone is at the hospital yay!!! Chuuya cries as he is comforted by akutagawa. Then, the doctor… YOSANO AKIKO AND HER ASSISTANT NURSE KYOUKA IZUMI COME OUT!! — “IT’S A BOY!” And then everyone starts cheering and breakdancing. and then Dazai and Chuuya decide to name the baby 'Ben Dover Nakahara' 🥹🫃and everyone starts tapdancing and making out again. Suddenly tecchou yells! “OH MY ARAHABAKI! I HAVEN’T HOSTED A BABY SHOWER YET!!!!!” everyone’s faces turned into horror as they rushed to buy something!! and then at the gender reveal party or smtg BOOM POW POW CONFETTI EVERYWHERE!!!! ITS A GIRL!!!! and then everyone starts kissing their partners idk but they do and then FYODOR CRASHES THE PARTY!!! AS HE GOES TO NIKOLAI AND STARTS MAKING OUT WIH HIM ?Q!Q@! Q!Q!@Q!!1!1,1!1,1!1,1,1 "OMG FEDYA U'RE ALIVE!!!ILYSM!!!" NIKOLAI AND FYODOR STARTS MAKING OUT AGAIN WHILE BREAKDANCING☝☝☝️ sigma’s hart breaks at the scene and cries. BUT NO FEAR!! bram sets aya onto the ground.. AND LATCHES ONTO SIGMA!! KISSING HIM FIERCELY, THEN JOUNO SCREAMS "ME AND TECCHOU NAMED OUR NEW BABY GIRL... ANNA BORTION🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥" EVERYONE CHEERS AT THE NAME! CHUUYA TURNS UP THE MUSIC AND CHEERS, “ALRIGHT EVERYONE!! LETS BUNGOU THEM STRAY DOGS!! YEAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!” AND THEN EVERYONE STARTS BUNGOUING THEIR STRAY DOGS‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️ EVERYONE BREAKDANCES AND TAP DANCES IN A CIRCLE SUDDENLY QUEENCARD COMES ON AND THEY ALL START DANCING LIKE A KPOP GROUP EVEN THE BABIES R DANCING AND THEN THEY START TWERKING ON THE RUN WAY AND DAZAI AND CHUUYA STARTS MAKING OUT AGAIN AND EVERYONE WATCHES WITH THEIR PHONES OUT EVEN THE BABIES HAVE PHONES. AND EVERYONE STARTS SINGING.