Chapter 1

I sat dazedly looking at this luxurious and weird room. The soft and comfortable bed, the warm paint, and the spacious room. My whole cheap flat had a similar size to the quarter of a quarter of this room alone. Every corner in this room screamed "Luxury" which I'd never imagined before.

"Where is this?" I murmured

"My voice??"

It was kind of dark so I looked at the window, I walked to it and opened the curtain, the sun shone so brightly that I had to cover my eyes with my fair and small hand.

"Fair and small hand??" surprised me while touching and pinching my face.

"It hurts"

In my thirty years of life, I've never had this kind of body. Soft and smooth. I am a bear child who loved the sun when I was a little kid and when working, I worked as a field worker in coal mining so having robust and healthy yellow wheat skin is my trait. In a panic state, I'm looking for a bathroom to look at my reflection and there I was agape. Fair, lustrous, and smooth skin, bright blond hair and blue eyes, small nose and rosy lips, small and slender body. I touched everything still in agape.

"Th-this, who is this??!!" yelled me in the bathroom

Knock knock. There was a knock on the bathroom door.

"Young master, are you ok?"

I got silent, what should I say?

"Young master?"

"I-I am fine" answer me in a small voice.

There was a chuckle outside the bathroom.

"Ok young master, please get ready or you'll get late for school"

"O-ok"

After hearing the door closed, I am still standing in front of the mirror. After finding a school uniform inside the wardrobe, I wore it and opened the door hesitantly.

"Young master, let's have breakfast" smiled a young handsome man while bowing. He had brown hair and wore clothes like a male maid or butler. When walking I can see that he is so tall.

"Why am I short?" I murmured

Hearing that question, the butler smiled and answered

"Young master, you are already 170cm and still growing. You are already cute no matter the height you have"

Hearing his response, I didn't give any comment anymore.

In a big dining room, I was seated next to another handsome man who wore a similar uniform to me and had similar traits with his body but was manlier and taller. He took my face and pinched it while smiling happily.

"Willie, come eat," he said

Before my hand touched a glass of orange juice, I could feel a soft body hug me from behind.

"Sweetie Willie, no orange juice, drink this milk. Mommy prepared it for you" said a soft and warm voice.

I turn my head to look at a beautiful woman in maid's clothes. That blond long hair and blue eyes, she looks like a beautiful and soft princess in fairy tales.

"Mom, why maid clothes today?" asked the man beside me with a helpless face.

"Gerie, sweetie, the theme for today is "an overbearing CEO's love for this maid," she said while giggling

"Dad agreed?"

"It's a surprise, he will arrive in two hours" answered her while busy sitting beside me and putting a lot of food on my plate.